1-The Concert

The day was finally here. The day I had been waiting for for about 4 months now! I popped out of bed at about 8 am and quickly got dressed and packed my bag. Right about the time I finished getting ready was when my best friend, Dj got to my house. We quickly put our bags in my car and went to pick up Amy. We picked up Amy and finally headed for Houston. Today was the day of the 5 Seconds of Summer and One Direction concert. Amy and I were fangirling the whole hour long drive. We checked in the hotel and went to the mall a bit. Then we went straight to the concert I like couldn't breathe. The concert started and 5sos came out. They started playing. it was so amazing. I still couldn't believe I was here. 5sos played their set and then we had a small intermission while 1D got their stuff set up. I tried to find the restroom and got a little lost. I looked down on my phone when someone knocked me over.

I yelled, "Hey, why don't you watch where you're....OH MY GOSH! DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!?" (It was Michael Clifford)

"Please don't scream my name, and the real question is do you know who you are? You took quite a hard fall." whispered Michael.

"Yea, I know who I am, where I am, and I even know the date." I replied.

"Well I'm kind of worried, I want you to come with me to make sure you're fine." said Michael.

I followed him.

"So what is your name?" asked Michael.

"Shawna." I replied.

"Oh that's such a beautiful and unique name." Michael replied flashing a cheesy smile.

"Thanks." I said blushing.

Michael Finally stopped and we were greeted by 3 other guys.

"Hey! There's Michael!" Luke screamed.

"Wait who is that?" Ashton asked kind of confused.

"Yea, who is she?" Calum questioned. "Well I was running from some fans wh---" Michael got cut off.

"Well it looks like you didn't loose all of them" Ashton said giggling.

"I was trying to run from them, I looked over my shoulder to see how far I was from them, when I ran into Shawna. She took a hard hit on the floor so I brought her back here to make sure she was okay." Michael explained.

"Shawna? Huh? That's such a pretty name." said Luke.

"Thanks" I said again blushing."Thanks" I said again blushing.