47-Will She Say Yes?

I went into the kitchen and began to cook chicken alfredo, it was Shawna's favorite.
"It smells so good baby!" Shawna said as I heard her little tummy growl.
"Awe princess you must be starved! Don't worry, it wont be too much longer." I said placing a quick kiss on her lips. I finished and fixed us each a plate.
"Hey baby, where's the table?" Shawna asked confused.
"Oh it's outside. I wanted tonight to be special!" I said smiling as I lead her out the backdoor. Ashton and Calum helped me prepare for this all day while Shawna slept. We hung up some dim lights all around the pool deck and set the table and 2 chairs out in the middle of the deck. On the table was a red table cloth, some candles, and a bottle of champagne.
"Oh my gosh baby! You did all of this?" she asked her eyes tearing up.
"Ashton and Calum helped." I said setting our plates on the table and then pulling her chair out for her.
"Baby what's the occasion?"
I wasn't quite ready yet. I wanted to propose after we finished eating.
"I just wanted to spoil you a bit." I said flashing her a big smile.
We had small conversation while we ate. When we finished we sat cuddled on the deck looking up at the stars and finished drinking our champagne. I heard what I thought sounded like crutches hitting the floor but brushed it off. Everyone shouldn't be back yet. I looked into Shawna's big blue eyes, they looked so beautiful as the moonlight shined off of them. I was ready.
"Baby?"
"Yeah?" she looked at me smiling.
I turned towards her, holding her hand in mine and bending on one knee as I reached into my pocket for the ring.
"Princess, I know we haven't known each other very long but I know now. You're the one. I want a future with you baby. I want to grow old with you. I want to be the one to take care of you when you're sick. Be the one you tell everything to. I want to be your everything baby. Oh gosh I'm rambling. What I'm trying to say is, Princess, will you marry me?"
She began to cry and threw her arms around me.
"OF COURSE MICHAEL!" she shouted at the top of her lungs. I slid the ring on her finger as we heard cheering and saw camera flashes. We both looked towards the cheering and camera flashes confused. Apparently everyone got back earlier than expected and was watching us. The girls ran up hugging Shawna as she showed off her new ring. She absolutely loved it. I was glad I went with that ring. The guys walked up and congratulated me. I honestly couldn't be happier. I now get to spend the rest of my life with the most amazing girl I've ever met.
Cindy took my phone off of the table and took a picture of us and I posted it on Twitter with the caption "She said yes! I now get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend."

A/N: Sorry I really was going for a longer chapter but I don't know how to continue this.