7-Movie Night

A/N: Sorry if this sucks. I had a chapter that I really liked written but my laptop crashed and lost it and don't exactly remember everything I wrote.

Michael and I giggled as Luke walked away.

He grabbed my hand. "Follow me." he said.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." Michael said in a sneaky tone.

"Okay." I said following him.

He led me to an unfamiliar building. It was quite fancy.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"This is where we've been staying while we're in Houston." he replied.

"Ohh.." I said fading.

"I figured we could have a movie night." he said smiling.

"Sounds good to me." I said as we walked to his room.

When we got to his room he pulled out some movies. His room was more like an apartment. While Michael rumaged through his movies I went to the kitchen and fixed some popcorn as Michael put in the first movie. I looked up when I recognized the song from the movie.

"OH MY HOOD! THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE!" I screamed as Frozen played on the tv.

"Oh yeah, that's what I was gonna tell Calum." he said jokingly.

"What?" I asked confused

"That cute little 'oh my hood' thing you do..." Michael said laughing. "I was gonna tell him about it."

"Oh." I said giggling.

I sat down on the bed with the pop corn and Michael sat beside me. He put his arm around me and I scooted closer to him and placed my head on his chest.

Michael giggled as I sang along with every word and laughed even louder at the very few words I didn't know.

When the movie ended I heard a slight snoring. I looked over to Michael and he was asleep. I pulled out my phone and took a selfie of us. He just looked so cute, I wanted to remember this. Then I heard a groan.

"That is so bright!" I heard Michael say.

"Did I wake you? I'm sorry. " I asked.

"No, it's fine. I was just resting my eyes." Michael said.

"Don't lie." I said poking his cheek.

"Alright. Fine, you caught me." He said smiling.

I sat up putting his head in my lap and playing with his hair. He closed his eyes and smiled. I bent down and kissed his forehead. He opened one eye and flashed me a sneaky smile. He sat up and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer. I stared into his beautiful green eyes. They twinkled in the moonlight.

"Your blue eyes are so beautiful." Michael said.

"Thanks." I replied.

He reached his hand up and pushed my hair behind my ear, while leaning in and kissing me.