11-Cat's Out of the Bag

I saw the bag moving on the table.

"Umm Michael? It's moving" she said.

"Oh, um yea. You might wanna grad that." he said giggling.

I qucickly grabbed the bag before it fell to the ground and opened it to find a cute kitten.

"Well I guess the cat is out of the bag now." Michael said laughing like an idiot.

"You're so dumb." I said laughing at his joke as well.

"Well do you like it?" he asked.

"I love it, I've always wanted a kitten." I said petting it's soft furr.

"What are you gonna name him?" Michael asked.

"Gordon." I said enthusiastically.

"Ugh, why?" Michael whined.

"Because I know it's your middle name and you don't like it but I love it and every time I look at the cat I'll think of you." I said as I kiss Michael.

Michael smiled at my reasoning.

Luke then walked into the kitchen and saw the kitten, stealing him from my arms.

"Awwe, who's this little guy?" Luke said in a voice as if he was talking to a baby.

I giggled and answered, "His name is Gordon."

"Hey Michael! He has the same name as you!" Luke shouted.

"Shut up Luke!" Michael screamed rolling his eyes.

"Ohh, he's so fluffy!" Luke said, soundinf as thought he was quoting Despicable Me which made me laugh.

"So Luke, you're volunteering to babysit tonight?" Michael said in a sneaky tone.

"Only if I get to play with Gordon." Luke said giggling.

"I was talking about the cat, dumbass!" Michael said harshly.

"You don't have to be so mean, Michael." I said rubbing his arm.

"I'm sorry Luke, but would you watch the cat tonight so I can bring this beautiful girl out on an amazing date before we have to depart?" Michael asked sweetly and turning on his charm.

"Sure, and don't you two have too much fun." Luke said with a snicker as he left the kitchen with Gordon.

"So what are we doing tonight?" I asked smiling.

"Shh, it's a surprise." Michael said as he put a single finger to my lips.

"Alright, well will you at least tell me what I should wear?" I asked.

"Something nice, we're going somewhere faaancy." Michael replied, putting stress on the word fancy.

"Okay, well you wanna bring me back to my hotel so I can freshen up before?" I asked.

Michael smiled and drove me back and walked me back to my hotel room.

"So what time should I be ready?" I asked.

"How bout 8? (20:00)" Michael asked.

"Sounds good." I said.

Michael quickly kissed me and left me to freshen up.

I quickly hopped in the shower, washing my entire body and scrubing my hair clean. No matter what I did while Michael was gone I just couldn't help think about him, and when I thought about him a smile spread across my face. The smile was so big it started to hurt. I finished and got out of the shower, now time to decide what to wear. I finally decided to put on a gold sequin dress and some matching wedge heels (http://www.polyvore.com/dinner/set?id=134143563) I wanted to keep it kind of simple since I wasn't where Michael was bringing me. I did my make up and curled my hair. I was doing the last few strands when I heard a know on my door, I looked at my phone. 8:02 (20:02). I figured it was Michael.

"Come in!" I yelled while I finished my hair.

"Shawna? Where are you?" I heard Michael ask.

"I'm in the bathroom. I'll be out as soon as I finish my hair!" I yelled back.

When I finished my hair, I opened the door and stepped out of the bathroom to find Michael sitting on my bed looking at his phone. He hadn't realized I came out yet. He was sitting on my bed in a suit with roses in the hand that wasn't occupied by his phone.

I cleared my throat and he jumped off my bed, putting his phone in his pocket and then looking up at me. When he saw me his jaw dropped and he fell right back onto the bed. I couldn't help but laugh at him. I walked over to him.

"Are these for me?" I asked taking the roses and smelling them. They were yellow roses, my favorite.

"Of course sweetie, I know yellow is your favorite." he said smiling.

I put them in some water and then walked back over to help him up from the bed.

"Are you okay?" I asked concerned.

"Yea, and you look absolutely gorgeous. I didn't think it was possible for you to look any more beautiful." he said smiling and causing me to blush.

"Well are you ready? We're gonna be late for our reservation." Michael said chuckling.

"Yes." I said grabbing my purse.

We walked down to the car and Michael drove us to a restaurant. He really wasn't kidding when he said this place was fancy. The entrance looked like the frakin red carpet! It was an Italian restaurant that I couldn't say the name of.

"Michael, how did you know I love Italian?" I said smiling.

"I just kind of took a guess." He said smiling as he parked.