25-The Bowling Fans.

"Well are you ever gonna get dressed?" Shawna asked giggling and drawing patterns on my bare chest with her fingers.

I looked down and realized I was still wearing the shorts I had thrown on to open the door.

"Oh yeah, I guess I should." I giggled.

I walked over to my bag and threw on a tshirt and some black skinny jeans and then we joined the guys in the living room.

"ABOUT TIME YOU DAMN LOVE BIRDS!" Ashton yelled.

Shawna and I just giggled.

"So what is there to do around here?" Calum asked.

"OOH LET'S GO BOWLING! I HAVEN'T BEEN IN AGES!" Shawna yelled. It was so cute how she got all excited over the smallest things.

All of the guys agreed. We piled into Shawna's car and went to the bowling alley. We paid and got a lane and some shoes. I went first. On my first roll I got 7, and on the second I got the other 3 giving me a spare. I turned around and walked to my seat and put my arm around Shawna's waist, Luke was next. Luke threw the ball down the lane knocking out a strike on his first roll. As Luke turned around to walk back to his seat we heard screaming. We looked over to see some girls running towards us. We all assumed they were fans. I could tell Shawna was a little frightened by the screaming girls and flashing cameras. I tightened my grip around her waist to comfort her. They all approached us and asked for pictures and hugs, a few asked "will you go out with me?" nothing really unusual until they noticed Shawna.

"Who is that?" They all asked me, some in a confused tone, others in just a hateful tone.

I gripped Shawna's waist a little tighter, "This is my girlfriend, Shawna!" I exclaimed, smiling and then kissing her on the cheek as she blushed.

Most of the fans were excited to meet her, there were a few however who just rolled their eyes and walked away.

We took pictures with the few who remained and signed a few autographs. Even Shawna got asked for her autograph, it was cute how her face lit up every time. When we finished we continued with our game, a few fans still sticking around and watching us, casually snapping pictures. It was finally Shawna's turn, I could tell she was nervous. It was cute. She slowly walked up to the lane and threw the ball, as it rolled down the lane it curved going into the gutter. She turned around and walked to the ball return, she was a bright red color. She grabbed her ball and began to return to the lane, I could tell she wasn't very experienced at bowling so I walked up behind her and helped her guide the ball as she rolled it. With my help guiding the ball she got a strike.

The whole time I was helping Shawna I heard Nothing but pictures being taken. When we returned to our seats I picked my phone up and saw Luke had tweeted. The tweet read bowling with the babe and it had the cutest picture of me and Shawna. I couldn't help but smile at it. I showed it to Shawna and she was just as much in love with it as I was. I retweeted it and then saved it to my phone so I could make it my lock screen.

We finished the game, Ashton won and was being a total snob. He made sure to rub it in everyone's face. We left the bowling alley and walked to a Mexican restaurant right next door. They sat us in a booth in the very back of the restaurant. We quickly ate and then piled back into Shawna's car and drove back to her house. We spent the rest of the day watching movies and playing video games. I was honestly so happy to have the guys back with me. I was only away for a couple of days but I missed them so much.

A/N: Sorry it's such a short update. About to be trying to start my Ashton fanfic. I almost have the whole plot planned out.