Chapter 20

Valentines Day. It was coming up quick. 

I had everything ready. I got presents for everyone. I was ready.

So when Valentines day came. I went to the band room. I gave Hope hers on the way to the high school. I gave Mary hers and I gave Petunia hers.

I walked over to Richard and gave him his gift. As I walked away I heard Sale say...

   " That's the first one of the day, "

He said that to Richard and I thought...

   ' He must be getting more. Lucky. '

Lucky. I thought that because I never had a Valentine. That's right I never had one. I never knew how it would work though if I did have one so maybe that's for the better.

I gave Nora hers. Then I gave Rain and Olivia theirs and then later I asked Wheezey and Tay to meet me in my homeroom, so I can give them theirs.

I gave Tay a chocolate rose with a card and Wheezey...

I got her Sirius Black's wand.

She loved Harry Potter. I had read and watched the series so I got her, her favorite wand. She freaked out and screamed and jumped around. She couldn't stop hugging me. Then before she left I heard her say...

   " God, If you weren't straight Laura I would so date you! "

I found it funny. I was really happy she loved her gift. She can't stop thanking me for it actually.

Then Before I knew it the day was over. I handed my mom her gift and I handed Trey his.

Now at this point in time my relationship with my brother has grown. Ever since telling my parents about my attempts he's been different. That's why I think they told him. He acted differently around me. 

He was nicer.

I appreciated him for that. To this day he is still nice to me. He was never like his old self again. I was happy about that because It meant to me my life was looking up. I was ready for it.

I got on my computer later and posted a Horror story on WattPad and from there watched videos on YouTube. later in the group chat Richard said thank you for his gift. I told him it was nothing. I do it for all my friends.

Then he said he was going to give me chocolate.

 I thought,

   ' What in the world? '

I asked him about it and he said he was going got give the chocolate originally to this girl he liked, but he didn't because she liked someone else. He also said that I was the only one to get him something so he wanted to repay me.

I kept telling him no. I had to much chocolate already. And he kept telling me that he was going to give it to me. For the rest of the day we talked to each other away from the chat. We were playing truth or dare. So we asked each other these stupid questions and stupid dares. 

Then he asked me,

   " Why can't I find love? "

I told him that he probably hasn't found the right girl yet. 

That's the thing. So many people think you can find your lover in your town or close to you. They can be anywhere in the world. You won't find them around the corner.

Then after playing a few more times we said goodbye and I went to bed.

The next day I went to the band room and he started teaching me to play Leap Frog. I kept checking my phone though. To see the time and he kept saying to put my phone away. I'll leave when the bell rings. So I tried to learn the first few parts of leap frog. I did okay. I guess I don't know that's up to Richard to decide if I was doing okay or not.

Later I left and went to Spanish and he texted me later saying I forgot the chocolate. I told him good. He said he would give it to me on Tuesday. He was leaving early that day and Monday was Presidents day so he would give it to me Tuesday.

He later left and I texted him in because I had nothing to do. He was going to a Dentist for dental surgery. 

He was there and we said good bye to each other, and then later he texted me and everyone in the chat saying he lived. 

I know what happens when you get your wisdom teeth removed and I know the after affects of it. So I felt the same thing happened to Richard It was a funny situation.

We talked for a while and then he said he was going to rest and I said okay.

Then I worked on stories for WattPad the rest of the day.