Chapter 39

I wrote this book to give myself some relief. It did give me relief. I'm happy I wrote this book and I'm not going to take it off of my page. I'm glad I posted this because it made me question my relationships and it helped me figure out who my friends are.

I also got to talk to you guys and relate with you guys. I'm glad I could give you guys a little peek into my life.

As for the future....it looks bright, but I'm still going to have to get past my personal issues and make myself feel confident and happy. I think I can do it. 

I did realize multiple things while going through this book:

1. I found out who my real friends are.

2. I'm not alone in this world.

3. People want to help me, but I have to let them in first.

4. I can be happy if I try.

5. If I have any problems I should tell someone, but not with small things.

I did loose a couple friends over this book and it was over something small and simple, but that's okay.  People come and people go. I will remember them forever.

As I believe I said before, maybe, life is like the snowball effect.

Life is like the snowball or the butterfly effect.

Something happens and it creates an effect.

With one flap of a butterflies wings a tornado can spawn. If I make a snowball and roll it down the hill it can get bigger and bigger as it roles down.

When you start rolling down the hill or flapping your wings you collect and/or make something you never intended to make. Sometimes it can get to much and you want to stop, but you can't. Cause that's life. It keeps going and going not stopping. Sometimes you have to find relief in the things you made or collected. 

It's okay to cry sometimes. That's a way of relief. It's okay to cry. Even when people don't deserve your tears, but stay strong and if you want to cry, then cry.

Cause sometimes life can get to much. You may go to a person for help, cry, sleep it off, watch something, or do anything to help you feel relief. That's why I wrote this book. To give me some relief and to give me someone to vent to.

You all have been so understanding and I appreciate that.

I'm sorry to say this may be the last chapter.

' May '

If something were to happen that I need to vent about I will post about it but, for now this is it.

I've already said my thanks to everyone, but these people have been in my life. they have done something to make me remember them. It could be in a good way or a bad way, but I will still remember.

I remember what I remember. 

This book will be completed, but I may post everyone in a while if I really need some relief or if I need to. 

This is it.