Credit

Now Like I said before I can only do half of the work. so for this part I want to thank a couple of people who were not mentioned in this story.

I want to thank:

All of my followers and the people who comment

        You guys encouraged me to keep writing. You all helped me through the bad times and laughed through the good ones.

Aphmau

        Her videos made me smile and laugh. Her series helped me make my own rode leading to where I am today. So I wanna thank her and everyone who works with her. It helped me pave the walk way I'm walking on today.

Markiplier

        Like Aphmau his videos made me smile and laugh. When ever I was sad or crying I would watch his videos. they helped cheer me up and make me realize that I'm better than I think I am.

ThePinkDiamondDiva

        Her videos helped me stand up for myself. Her attitude and her herself made me feel like nothing stands in my way. If anyone tries to push me down than I should get back up again and walk away not caring.

REKT, Team Edge, that entire group of people

         Their videos made me laugh my lungs out. They made me smile through my darkest days.

Shane Dawson, JeffreeStar

        They made me realize that I shouldn't be putting myself down and that I should never let anyone tear me down.

I know these people will never read my stories or anything like that but I give credit where credit is due. They deserve credit. They have made my life better.