Richard

He wanted to be next.

At first I didn't know what to think of him. I only knew what Wheezey knew. Then I became friends with him.

He is very kind and nice to me. 

I feel very open with him and comfortable. I feel like I can tell him anything.

I know that I would want him in my life cause he makes me smile and happy. When I feel like I'm failing at playing the Xylophone he cheers me on and helps me fix my mistakes. I just feel so open and comfortable with talking about anything to him. 

He makes me smile and laugh. 

Honestly, I feel happy around him. He's just got this aura around him that makes me feel happy.

I can't describe how I feel honestly. I just feel happy!

He doesn't give up on things. He never gives up when trying to find out stuff from me.

For example:

My account: He won't stop trying to find it.

Xylophone: He wants to teach me and won't let me leave before the bell.

Chocolate: He's still trying to give me the chocolate. 

I hope we stay friends for a long long time. 

I have never felt this comfortable with telling anyone anything. I'm glad I can find someone to talk to about things if I ever need to.

Richard, I know you're reading this. So, thank you.