Steve Rogers

Y/N= your name Y/L/N= your last name

Storyline: Army Buddies

*
She too was rejected a couple of times just like the thin boy along side of her, there reasons were different as Steve wasn't healthy for the army and y/n was a female.

The both of them didn't back down without a fight and there friends would tell them to give up and stop wasting there time.

"Y/n there aren't females in the army for a reason" one of her friends would call out as the girl had looked towards the poster as they laughed.

"This isn't a back alley,Steve its a war" Bucky tells his smaller friend making him look down.

Steve and Y/n both look towards there friends then towards the poster again thinking that they were just enough for the army not caring about what there friends have to say about it. Y/n could care less about her gender and Steve thought that he was the right person for the job no matter what size or how much he weighed.

They both knew one thing though that they weren't going down without a fight

"Gentleman and" Peggy was cut off by looking towards y/n that was standing high with pride along side of the guys next to her.

A smile formed on her face before contnuieing.

"I'm Agent Carter. I supervise all the divisions here" Peggy shouts making some of the boys snicker than look towards y/n.

"If I knew the army was letting Queen Victoria's in I would've signed up sooner" a solider had snickered looking towards Peggy than towards y/n looking her up and down.

"What's your name, soldier" Peggy asks looking towards the guy.

"Gilmore Hodge, your majesty" he says licking his lips.

"Step forward, Hodge. Put your right foot forward" she says.

"Are we dancing, because I'll just take two of you here now" he adds.

Peggy punches him straight in the face asking him fall back as y/n lets out a laugh smirking towards the soldier that just got knocked off his feet literally. Steve lets out a slight laugh along side by y/n as the two soldiers look towards the Agent that was smiling towards the girl.

"Thank you" y/n had mouthed.

She nods.

Weeks later y/n was pushing her best to be the best in the army life, getting up real early and showing these guys that gender has nothing to do with her being in here.

Her group was now running along the grass area as Agent Carter was now screaming at all of them to run faster, the girl had panted as her hair was now drenched in sweat. Some of the men were ahead of her leaving the girl alone, trying to push herself to do better but everything hurt.

"Faster, ladies come on my grandma has more life in her, God rest her soul. Move it" Peggy screams at the men.

Y/n had panted before slowing down and coughing up some air from the lack of exhaustion her body was feeling.

"You okay"

She looks up seeing a much thinner guy that was standing right next to her a couple of hours ago

"Yeah" her voice says looking towards him then the sun.

"Steve" he says holding out his hand.

"Y/n" she says taking his.

"Rogers, Y/L/N" Carter shouts.

The two of them run towards her and the rest of the men that were waiting for them as they were all trying to get some kind of flag that was up on the pole.

"If any one of you an get this flag, you don't need to run back" the sergeant says looking towards the flag.

Men were scartted towards the pole trying there best not to slip down the pole as they didn't want to run back, y/n and Steve had came seeing them all lined up.

"Rogers, Y/L/N I said fall in" he shouts.

Y/n looks towards the pole before putting her things down and jumping towards the pole almost making her way up and instantly sliding down as the men around her laughed. Steve looked towards the pole before unlocking the screws as it had fell, he then grabbed the flag handing it towards the girl.

"What are you doing" she says.

"Just take it" Steve says putting it in her hands and walking towards the rest of the men.

Y/n had hopped in the car as she looked towards Steve that was smiling back at her as the car and drove away back towards base.

After that day Steve and y/n were irrestable, getting to know one another and making sure the both of them aren't left behind in any workout. Rather it was running or climbing a rope they were there for each other, the simple army buddies that had one another backs.

"Will you remember me, after the war is over" y/n asks the solider laying beside her in the next bed over.

"Always, y/n" Steve says already looking at the girl smiling.