Ransom Drysdale

If you have not seen this movie "Knives Out" please skip to the next chapter it contains spoilers.

Storyline: breaking up

*

"I can't do this anymore" y/n whines clearly stressed out.

Ransom looks at her waiting for her to finish of course since they both were in the living room as the girl was already sweating from what her and her boyfriend did just a few hours ago.

"Pretend, I didn't help you kill him" she says.

He quickly pulls her into Harlan's  office making sure not one had heard what his girlfriend  just had shouted as Ransom had closed the doors locking them behind him.

"Keep your voice down" he shouts.

"You acting like this is alright" y/n says going crazy.

She starts walking around the room freaking out thinking that she could go to jail from just helping him although she didn't touch the body or anything the girl did just supply the stuff in order to make it happen.

Her heart rate started going up as her sweaty hands weren't going down and the bags under her eyes weren't fading away.

"Your over reacting like always" Ransom says sitting in the chair.

"Overreacting we killed him" y/n whispers/ shouting a bit.

"You better keep it down" he says.

"How we took a life and not just any life, Harlan's life" she says while tears are falling down.

Ransom doesn't react instead he just continues eating the snack that was in his hands making the girl extremely annoyed, and throwing the snack on the ground. The smirk appeared on his face as he was ready for what ever was going to come out of her mouth probably some lecture about how this was all bad.

"This isn't funny, Ransom" she says.

"What if this was me"

His mood insantly changes into a stare as those words come out of her mouth thinking about her dead wasn't something he had ever wanted to experience in his life.

"That's different" he simply says.

Y/n lets out a chuckle but not a cute one a dark  and dry one where then she looked at her boyfriend that was now just staring at her, waiting for her to answer. The cracker was still in his hands and now his fingers were playing with it watching her with that cold stare that was placed on his face.

He then gets up before throwing the crackers all over the floor getting annoyed as they all hit the ground making the girl not flinch not say a word because dating Ransom she was use to it. His little out breaks he would have when things wouldn't go his way or that things he wouldn't be able to control.

Ransom stares at her now facing her in front of her as y/n was just staring back with her arms crossed this time showing her boyfriend that she was not kidding this time. That this was serious.

"No boyfriend would ever put there girlfriend through this" y/n says to him.

Making his heart break a little.

"So what are you saying then" he says.

She stops  for a bit knowing exactly what she wanted to say next and the words were forming in her brain but her mouth wasn't moving. He continued to stare at her waiting for her to say nothing and walk out of the office but instead she said the words that made his whole world go crashing down.

"I'm saying we should break up" y/n says meeting eye contact with him.

"You can't do this to me" Ransom now shouts not caring that his family was outside in the living room probably wondering why his voice was raised.

"You should've thought about that before making me kill him" she says not wanting to make eye contact with him.

Ransom looked at her before shaking his head and walking out of the door angrily  slamming the door behind him, once he was out of the door everyone looked at him. He grabbed his coat on the coat rack and making his way out the door as y/n had watched him get in his car and drive away.

Tears falling down in the process.

<

"Did it work" Detective Benoit Blanc says coming in the room.