Bucky Barnes

Bonus Time.

Every 20 imagines I will be introducing 1 Bucky Barnes Imagine, and the other Winter Solider Imagine to answer anyone who was wondering yes Sebastian Stan is still be going to have his own Imagine book one day when his name pops up for another poll.

Starting now I will be putting who ever I am writing about there best friend in the movie some Imagines about them so you can get a little teaser of them as well.

So for Tom Holland Book 2 will have a lot more interesting things for my imagines so tune into that, this book will still be about Chris Evans just a few Bucky Imagines here and there just like in the Tom Holland Imagines where I include Harrison, Sam, and Harry at random times.

If you have any questions feel free to comment or message me.

Enjoy x

^

Storyline: friend

*

"You don't think this is to much" y/n says looking at herself in the mirror.

Peggy finishes applying her signature red lipstick and looking at her best friend smiling slightly, she admires her knowing that some heads were going to be turned from the both of them once they were going to enter this bar.

The both of them would always be seen wearing a uniform most of the time so they never got to dress up in something other than that so why not do with a bang.

Once they took a step into the bar silence was heard around them as all the men from the army that they would see every day and give orders too watched them in amazement.

"I think I'm going to get a drink" y/n says towards Peggy as she just eyed the super soldier from the distance.

As y/n has made her way towards the bar the men that were being shown into her view had immediately tried getting her attention, the bartender had gave her drink simply saying it was on the house then flashing his smile.

She smiled at him before connecting her lips towards the glass sipping lightly looking in the direction of her best friend that was talking to Steve.

Peggy was keeping in contact with Steve rather than his best friend that was sitting right next to him she had smiled and kept the gaze going on between them.

"I'm invisible. I'm turning into you it's a horrible dream" Bucky starts to say as Peggy walks away from Steve leaving the both of them stars truck.

"Don't take it to hard maybe she's got a friend" Steve says.

Y/n makes her way towards the super solider as the men around her again admire the view from behind even more from the front.

"Hello Steve" she says smiling making Bucky look wide eye towards the girl.

Steve looks up again seeing y/n as she was also dressed very nicely just like Peggy was a smile spread across his face seeing the girl, Bucky again was shocked that his best friend once couldn't get a girl in his entire life now has all the girls attention.

Bucky had coughed loudly getting his best friends attention.

"Y/n meet my best friend, Bucky Barnes" Steve says smiling.

Bucky looks at the girl smiling at her as y/n had slowly looked at him with her eyes gazing into his as she had broke the contact with him. Peggy had called her name a couple of times getting her attention the second time, her eyes look back towards Bucky.

"Nice to meet you Barnes" y/n says before smiling towards Steve again and walking towards her best friend.

Bucky and Steve both look at the girls breathless as they take a seat sipping on there glass of wine that was handed by them from the bartender once again.

"Come on man were not letting them get away that fast" Bucky says pulling his nervous friend once again with him by his shirt collar.