Chris Evans

Storyline: high school reunion

"So you went to your high school reunion last night right" the inter viewer asks.

Chris nods his head taking a sip of his coffee that was in his hand.

"How was that"

*

Flashback

It wasn't something that Chris would usually go to since becoming famous and all he really didn't have time since the reunion would interfere with filming for a movie. But this time it didn't and he could actually go and see his classmates, and see her.

The girl that didn't really notice him but when really she didn't really notice anyone around her because y/n would never pay attention that what Chris would think to himself. Because every time he would look at her she was to busy putting stuff in her locker doing everything else instead of looking at him.

But what he doesn't know is that y/n looks when at him when no one else is including him.

He knew that if he walked through the doors of his old high school gym people would want to take picture with him and ask him about his movies that he was in, back then all of these kids back then didn't care for him but now because he is in this spotlight they suddenly want to be his friend.

The only thing that was on his mind.

Was her.

To see if she would ever show up ever since they graduated Chris had lost any contact with her he was to nervous to shoot his shot to a girl that barely even looked at him. Y/n had wanted to follow him on social media but she had a feeling that if she id follow him, that Chris wouldn't remember her or that all of sudden y/n had wanted to talk to him because he was famous.

What Chris didn't know was that y/n would show up to every one just to see if Chris would.

But she began loosing hope since he wouldn't show up but this time would be different because he will be there and they will reunite.

"Should I even go" y/n says looking at the time on her phone.

"What if he's there" her friend says excited.

"What if he's not" her brain tells her.

It's been years since she had last seen him and why out nowhere would he come when he's in movies and has so many better things to do. Y/n had sighed before putting her shoes on and grabbing a coat not wanting to be heartbroken again knowing the fact that he wont be here.

But fuck it.

Y/n had made her way through the gym seeing a few of her fellow classmates that looked back at her as they were staring at her breathless thinking to themselves that she has changed.

The wait was killing her, looking through the heads that filled the gym trying to make out the actor just once in her life.

Chris had parked his car as his security guards were with him as they waited out side the building people already recognizing him and whispering a few things around him, flashing his smile making the girls go weak once there eyes meet his.

Y/n had sighed knowing that he wasn't here and her hopes were raised to much again she had made her way towards the drink table drowning her sadness in a drink. Not seeing that a lot of people were crowding this one person that had just walked in, Chris had saw her as his heart had melted.

His feet started moving towards the table surprising himself also greeting his classmates not wanting to be rude about the fact that they all of sudden cared for him the only thing that was on his mind was her.

Y/n had taken a sip of her drink feeling her eyes become watery thinking of how she missed her chance all those years ago.

"Hello y/n" Chris says clearing his throat.

Now she was hearing his voice.

The girl had turned around meeting eyes with his blue ones as everyone was confused but also capturing it the both of them just stare at one another slightly smiling as her heart beat was going faster and Chris was never breaking the eye contact.

"Hello Chris" she says slowly before smiling right after.

"Shall we" Chris says holding out his arm for her to take.

Y/n gladly accepts the offer as the two of them make there way out of the gym with there classmates following right behind them until Chris's security stopped them from getting any closer to the two as they both had got into the car.

<

"It was amazing, a night I will never forget" Chris says smiling into the camera.

Y/n smiles back stage while her hand was on her stomach.