Chris Evans

Storyline: Avengers Endgame Trailer

*

It was here, the moment everyone was waiting for the movie that would be connected to all of the other movies. The movie that had answers to the questions fans had and needed to know what happened now, this movie was going to change everything.

Unfortunately a few actors had to go since there  contracts were up, and fans knew that great stories had to come to an end, but also knew news ones needed to begin.

But there were also new love interests that were going to begin with a few characters that fans didn't know they needed until the trailer was going to come out.

That was y/n and Chris Evans.

Both characters were different from one another but they also had shared a few things in common both waking up and not knowing where they are and what time zone this is. Waking up and not seeing the people they grew up with but the people that had told them to calm down, the wrong kind of people.

They were both captains in their planets.

Both wanted to save the people they had truly cared about but also needed to save themselves first even if that met putting themselves in danger.

Y/n's character was known as Captain Marvel, and Chris's character was known as Captain America both captains in the film and did what was best for the team. There characters both has special moments with one another during screen time, and the both of them had felt a little crush forming as they soon got closer.

(just pretend that in Endgame Captain Marvel and Captain America both liked one another and got close with one another even if it didn't happened also I'm going to start just making up the trailer as I go along some would be from the trailer as the other half of it will just be made up)

The trailer was happening showing off the characters that have survived the snap back then when Infinity war was happening the trailer shows Tony stuck in the space ship recording a message to Pepper then skips ahead.

"Where's Fury" y/n's character says in the trailer.

As the trailer continues showing the different scenes out of order to make the movie be more pop rather than show the most boring parts, there was still that kind of tension between Captain America and Captain Marvel there characters.

The trailer ended with both Chris and y/n's character looking at one another then it ending with the date of the movie coming out.

<

The crowd screams for the movie as the camera goes back onto the actors and actresses from the movie that was just shown, y/n and Chris were both found sitting by one another smiling.

"So will the  movie have both of your characters as a love interest" Jimmy Fallon asks.

Chris looks at y/n before shrugging and smiling, as for y/n is smiling towards Jimmy as for there friends waiting for there answers.

"Are we talking about the movie, or in real life" Robert adds making the crowd scream.