Captain America

Storyline: secret messages

*

The back of her desk was making her back hurt more than ever as the time on the clock wasn't going any faster each time she looked at the handle. A sigh escaped her mouth not wanting to be here at all and that each time she got detention, the girl was surrounded in her thoughts.

If things would've been different or ended different at least, y/n wouldn't be here in this desk hiding her identity from the ones that were responblie for killing her lover.

She knew that if you would get detention you'd see him just for a bit but that's what she had craved the most to hear his voice once last more. Even if he was just repeating the same last two words over and over again.

A smile never left her face once he came up on the screen, it's been years since he died and she didn't y/n was found in the snow along with her lover but she was told that he didn't make it and she did. Sometimes the girl wishes it was the other way around living in the world where Captain America wasn't her partner in crime was something she never wanted to experience.

After y/n had survived, Fury had helped her cover up her identity and everything else around her to make sure people did not recognize her what so ever.

Even if that meant forgetting him, it was for the best.

So she transferred to Midtown High trying to be a a High School Student and being a normal teenager that made her look young but not to young where she was a senior but deep down she was a senior citizen.

Fury had thought it would be a great idea since there was no sign of superhero's in anyway as possible so the girl was safe, no one knew that y/n had survived not even Cap himself. Fury knew that both of them were alive and didn't bother in order to tell either of them, the girl was better off without him and he knew that but was Cap better off without her?

So Fury made that choice.

Y/n had heard that Captain America had gave students a talk if they got detention so she had tried everything in her power to get detention rather than just showing up.

By doing the simplest things not showing up to class as Fury had commented on her behavior in school since he did get her into this school.

"Y/n" her ear piece goes off.

The girl was walking through the halls hearing his voice go off in her ear before getting some weird looks from the students around her.

"What" she shouts while whispering.

Before Fury had time to respond y/n was already in the detention room shutting the ear piece off and taking a seat near the middle of the room. There weren't that much students only the bad ones that had the nerve to act out, then there was Peter Parker who sat there looking at his desk.

She took a seat close to him making him look up then look directly down, as the teacher who was the gym teacher had pushed a Tv in to the center of the room.

He appeared on the screen, sitting on a chair and looking directly in the camera as if he was staring into her soul wondering why she was acting out for no apparent reason.

"So... you got detention. You screwed up. You know what you did was wrong." his voice starts to say.

"The question is, how are you gonna make things right? Maybe you were trying to be cool." he trails off.

"But take it from a guy who's been frozen for 65 years lost the love of his life.. the only way to really be cool is to follow the rules." Cap finishes off making the girl look up.

Before the video finishes his mouth moves again without any words coming out but his had y/n run out of the room fast.

"Meet me at the spot"