Captain America

Storyline: Moral Support

*

"And tell my why, y/n's coming again" Tony says pointing towards the girl who was quietly reading her book in the living room.

"Just because you whisper it, Stark doesn't mean I still can't hear you" y/n snaps looking up at the billionaire.

Earning a chuckle from the solider looking at the girl as Nat gently nudges him smiling at the girl as well making the confused solider now look at her.

"Just get in the suit" Tony says for the 10th time.

"I don't want to get in the suit" y/n says crossing her arms.

"Y/n it's for your protection" he says annoyed.

She shakes her head no trying to walk away before being stopped by Tony once again as he was now fed up with her attuide towards him, Cap had came into there view seeing the avenger slightly annoyed at the girl.

"Princess please, get in the suit" he mumbles only for Tony to hear and slightly smirk.

"I'm only coming for moral support, right so I wont be in the way" she says exiting the room of the two avengers.

"Princess, huh" Tony says making Cap roll his eyes.

<

"Stay behind us, okay" Cap says in his full Captain America suit.

A slight nod was responded from her head she walked through the dark tunnel with everyone around her as she was in the middle, this wasn't anything new she would always come with them but this time was different since Ultron was much more powerful.

This was a bad idea she would be going up against someone that was a different kind of powerful since Bruce and Tony had worked on him, and coming empty handed wasn't the smartest.

All of sudden the group had stopped moving and a voice was heard in front of them a much louder one, as the 3 avengers Thor, Iron Man, and Captain America were all blocking her from his view. Black Widow and Hawkeye were nowhere to be seen even if they were just right next to y/n a few minutes ago.

"You guys can still walk away from this" Captain America says.

"Oh we will" a new girl had said as y/n was trying to see on her tippy toes.

"Ahh Captain America. God's righteous man pretending you could live without a war, I can't physically throw up in my mouth but" Ultron says.

Y/n starts laughing behind the 3 making Thor slightly nudge her telling her to be slient for now since Ultron can't know that she is here right now.

"That's actually kind of good because why would you want too" she also adds walking in front of Iron Man as he just looks at her now.

Ultron takes a pause before looking towards the girl that was now in the open as the two new people were right beside him also looking at the girl, he started walking towards y/n each step he took the girl started getting nervous.

Cap didn't waste no time by throwing his shield at him making a fight break out as the shield comes running back towards him.

"Get somewhere safe, please" Cap yells towards the girl.

Y/n had ran towards the boxes that could block her from the bullets that everyone else was shooting towards her and her team, the new girl had watched closely at y/n following her. The new girl was right behind her as the power was coming from her hand shooting it towards her brain, but the power not doing anything.

She tried again and again until y/n had spotted her realizing how close she was to her face, instantly punching her until her hand was caught. This time she did it again as her hands were glowing from the amount of power that was coming out of it, the girl had looked at her hands now shocked as the other girl had laid there unconscious.

"What the fuck" y/n had mumbled.

"Y/n are you okay" Cap say's into the ear piece that was connected with everyone else.

Her powers didn't stop coming out as her eyes started becoming glowly as she was freaking out at this point looking at her now body that was glowing along with her hands, she started walking towards Ultron that fighting with Iron Man.

As men started shooting towards her blocking the bullets as with one shot from her hand was enough to make things explode.

"Stay down kid" Cap says to one of the new people.

Y/n walks passed him as he looks towards the girl insalty realizing who that was and calling after her name as he screams something into the ear piece.

"Finally" Ultron says looking towards the girl.

"Y/n stop" Iron Man yells as he was quickly knocked out.

She stared at Ultron waiting for him to make his move as his mini ones had started charging towards her, once her eyes blinked the power had started coming from her hands as they exploded. She aimed her hand towards Ultron's face but towards his left as the wall had started collapsing on him, then walking towards him.

As everyone was now watching but also covering her along with Klaw's men that was also shooting towards her, her power had started building up and up until her whole body was practically swimming with her power around her.

Her hands started aiming towards his chest grabbing the one thing that had made him, alive as the rubbing of the metal was being heard until Ultron had immediately vanished right in front of everyone's eyes.

Everyone had looked at the girl still shocked as her powers had started slowing down and it wasn't around her anymore, a simple smile had appeared on her face.

"I know what the" she says looking at her hands that were still semi glowly.

"Almost" Iron Man says signaling to Ultron.

Cap just pulls the girl into a tight hug grateful that she was okay and also had something to defend herself.