Chris Evans

Storyline: smokin hot

*
The movie just came out which means interviews after interviews talking about the new movie of a new superhero that has been comics about them and finally has been introduced into the theaters with Chris Evans playing Steve Rogers aka Captain America.

And of course every superhero gets a love interest and what a great love interest it is the badass Peggy Carter played by Y/n, her character not taking anyone's shit expect her own.

Chris was sat  in front  of the interviewer by himself talking about the movie and how it was like to play the superhero.

"It was amazing and the cast is extremely great" he says smiling.

"At least you get a pretty hot co-star" the interviewer had said before getting caught off by the actor.

"Yeah sure did"

"Y/n is smokin hot"

"Oh , I thought you meant Sebastian Stan. Well this is awkward." Chris says serious making the interviewer start laughing.

"Yeah she's pretty cute too"

The both them start laughing as the girl sits down for a different interviewer and in different rooms smiling and leaning on the chair. As questions were made about her character in the movie she had heard laughter from the other side of the room, a smile had appeared on her face hearing Chris's laugh.

"Yep that's Evans for you all" she says waving her hands in the air hearing his laugh echo.

"Speaking of him, is there ay chemistry between you two off camera"

"Very much yes were in love and getting married in fact I'm pregnant with his child" she says while laughing at the end.

"Just kidding it's Sebastian's" y/n says at the end.

<

"Finally the ironic duo is in an interview together"

Chris and Y/n were seen sitting next to one another in the chairs sitting next to one another ready to answer the same exact questions just in rearranged words, Chris had stolen a glance from the girl as she was talking about her character.

"She's powerful, strong and independent" y/n says talking about Peggy Carter.

He didn't stop staring at her a smile never left his face as she talked about her character in the movie the butterflies started forming in his stomach as y/n had talked about their chemistry in the movie how it was indeed powerful as well.

"Do you think Peggy is out of Steve's league in the movie"

Y/n had now looked at Chris before slightly smiling at the actor

"I do not, there good for one another she brings out the best of him and he brings out the best of her they need one another" she says.

Chris was now admiring her slightly smirking then looking towards the interviewer with his smile never leaving his face.

As more questions were being asked as the  two of them were answering them with a few laughs in between them, as y/n and Chris were catching glances between one another as the interviewer had just watched in awed.

"You know what both of you guys have in common though"

"Both fancy, Sebastian Stan"

"Wait what" Chris says making y/n laugh out loud.