Captain America

Story line: wrong side

*

"That's a terrible plan" y/n says looking at her partner.

Loki shrugs before slightly smirking while looking at her again making her roll her eyes looking towards the Avenger Tower that was heading there way.

They both jumped off from the little scooter that was taking them there, y/n had landed first before using her powers to lift Loki safely on the floor.

"Sometimes your abosoulty so lazy" she says while lifting him.

"It's a curse" Loki says while looking at her.

Y/n took the opportunity to put her hands by her side as the power stopped coming out of each side of her hands making Loki drooped to the floor. She slightly smirked walking happily into the tower as he was eating a face full of whatever he fell on before lifting his head while annoyed looking at her.

"It slipped" she says smiling at him.

Y/n walked from the outside the avenger tower into the side door as she admired what was inside and looked all around the room that she was in. Not knowing that there was already someone in the room with her and it wasn't Loki, y/n was to busy admiring the place and not knowing that the the other person was the head of the Avengers.

She held up her hands as the power was forming around her as he just started pouring a drink for himself grabbing another empty glass for her.

"Where's Loki when you need him" y/n says looking out side and still seeing him laying on the ground.

" Please tell my your going to appeal my humanity" Loki says walking into the room now joining her.

"Uh actually I'm going to threaten you"

"You should have left your armor on for that" Loki says walking closer to him.

"I'm sorry but do you guys know each other" y/n says confused how this conversation was so normal.

Loki and him both exchanged looks from one another as he started pouring more liquor into the glass the girl was praying that was for her because after this she needed more then just one small glass.

"It must be exhausting working for him, would you like a drink"

Y/n looked at Loki before agreeing and walking to the bar where she was handed a glass where there was barely any liquor, she looked at his and how his was filled up before using her powers and switching the glasses.

"Working with him, I'll need the whole bottle" she says enjoying her drink.

"Stalling us wont change anything " Loki says.

"No no threatening! No drink? You sure? Were having one."

"What do you think your doing" Loki says coming up next to her.

"Look I'm exhausted and I'm just enjoying my drink from" y/n says looking at the guy.

"Tony" he finishes for her.

"Yeah Tony so please leave me alone then will go back to being evil" she says finally.

"Tony what's going on where are they" his ear piece goes off.

Tony turns around from the two before replying back towards the Captain as everyone had the Avenger tower surrounded.

Without Loki and y/n knowing it.

"She's having a drink" Tony speaks back into the ear piece.

"Who" he replies back.

"The girl that's with him"

Loki starts walking around the place a bit before looking at his partner and rolling his eyes as they could be getting so much things done right now but instead she's being all buddy with the wrong side.

"I still can't believe your with him" Tony starts to say.

She chuckles before agreeing then looking back at her partner that was glaring at her from a far as he had a feeling that they were already talking about him.

As y/n looks away the glass was shattered making Loki fall back as this group appeared aiming there weapons towards him, she didn't move expect enjoying the drink as Tony now was gone but appeared right in front of Loki in some sort of suit.

Loki had his hands up as he looked back at the Avengers that seemed so done with him as he was just giving the famous smirks.

"It's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now" Loki says while laughing.

Y/n starts to walk over to him before sitting on the ground next to him handing him her empty glass as she was chugging the bottle that was in her hand.

"Run it again, sorry I was sitting over there" she says while pointing to the chair.

They all look at her confused as they didn't think Loki had any partners with doing this the news didn't show anything of him and a girl.

Captain America had looked at y/n before not being able to take his eyes off her she was very much on the wrong side and working with him out of all people. He never stopped looking at her even when she was indeed looking away from him and towards the guy with the arrow towards her face now.

Loki looked at y/n annoyed that she was now hogging the drink before looking back towards the Avengers.

Y/n was now being hand cuffed by Captain America as for Loki was being the same just from his brother Thor. The 3 of them were both heading back to Asgard, but secretly Cap didn't want her to leave like she was perfectly safe here.

Loki was staying quiet as his brother was handcuffing him while whispering things to him probably giving him a lecture about how almost taking over the world is bad. She slightly laughed looking at her partners face as Loki looked up at her and rolled his eyes, Cap on the other hand touched her hands a bit getting the hand cuffs on but also liking the feeling of her touch.

Y/n being slightly touched was if they were trying to hurt her in any way that's why she started to freak out.

"Sorry" he mutters.

His voice was warm and comforting.

She had looked at the ground not meeting his eye contact as Tony looked at her from a distance studying her that she looked oddly familiar in a way.

Loki started repeating the words of what Captain America said as he slightly started turning into him making the girl always get tired of that as she rolled her eyes.

"Thor please let me do the honors" she says looking at him.

"Shut up" she says before putting a mussel on Loki so that he couldn't talk anymore.

"Thor can we keep the girl here, I have this weird feeling that she's important in some kinda way" Tony starts to whisper towards the God.

He looked at y/n as she was handcuffed next to Loki as she was making jokes about how he couldn't talk making him just roll his eyes.

"I trust you, Stark"