Steve Rogers

Story line: friend zoned

*
"Why do we even need to see this girl anyways" y/n says rolling her eyes as she was sitting in the front seat.

Steve doesn't answer as his eyes were fixed on the road at Sam and Bucky were smirking towards one another before looking back at the girl.

"She can help us" Steve answers before any of them could.

"Yeah y/n she's simply helping us" Bucky says smiling.

"Or maybe just helping one person" Sam says smirking at Steve.

Y/n crosses her arms before rolling her eyes again then looking at Steve as he didn't react which made her get even more annoyed.

He didn't stay anything.

Which means this could be true with whatever was going on, she so badly wanted to get out of this moving car even if they were hiding Bucky at the moment. Her head looked out the window as Steve was now meeting her gaze then looking in the rearview mirror glaring at the smiling Sam and Bucky that were staring right back at him.

The car stops as they were now parked underneath a bridge in the middle of nowhere as another car was parked in front of them.

Steve steps out of the vehicle then walking towards the one in front of them as a blonde girl steps out y/n's blood boiling knowing that girl had a crush on Steve she could sense it. The eye rolling began as watched them but wanting to look away

"Can you move your seat up, princess" Bucky says smiling.

"No" y/n snaps watching them.

"You know he tried to kill me" Sharon says.

Steve looks back at the 3 of them as his eyes land on y/n's before turning back around just for y/n to grab the gun from her side pocket and aim it towards the girl making Sam and Bucky react quickly.

Sam holds y/n's hand from ever touching the trigger as Bucky had yanked her seat back with full force as her head hits the seat hard making her eyes squeeze shut and fall back.

"What we were all thinking it" y/n says before pushing Bucky roughly as she was rubbing her head from the bump that was forming.

All 3 of them both look up seeing Steve and Sharon kissing in front of them, that felt like a stab to the heart. Steve pulls away as Sharon walks away from him as he turned around smirking at the two boys that were watching behind him. As y/n kicks the door open making the door fly and land on the ground harshly. Yanking her gun from Sam harshly and walking the complete opposite way from the car, passing Steve as he was already walking towards her.

"Y/n where are you going" Steve shouts.

"Any where but here, to finish the mission" y/n spits.

"What about us were doing this together as a team" Steve calls out.

Y/n rolls her eyes before laughing as Steve had tried grabbing for her arm as she turned around fast holding the gun in front of her aiming it towards his face, her hands gripping the gun never relaxing as Sam and Bucky were watching from inside the car.

Steve doesn't break the eye contact with the girl as the tears started forming and dropping down her face as much as she wants to pull the trigger. He watches her every move not caring that there is a gun towards his face the trigger aiming right in front of his face.

She slowly aims the gun lower towards the ground now putting it back into her side pocket before looking at the ground.

"Y/n you know why we can't"

"As much as I want too, we just can't"

The words were more like bullets to her rather then the gun itself that was by her side she didn't understand why he was saying things like that when she just watched him make out with someone that he felt nothing towards.

She looks at him once more before running away from the bridge, away from the car and most important away from him.

<

"We don't have anyone that will literally break him"

Before the both of them could speak any more y/n comes through the doors as Tony sits up shocked looking at the girl confused while Nat studied her.

"Now you do" y/n says walking towards them.