Steve Rogers

Storyline: goodbye

*

"Buck, y/n stay behind me" Steve had said as they were inside the train where Hydria was.

Bucky had a gun in his hands as he was behind the girl and the solider guarding them with his life as the girl was unarmed scared for her life, holding onto Steve that was in front of her. The 3 of them had walked closer towards the door as Steve had walked out of the door first following Bucky as y/n was falling behind as the door had shut.

Bucky and Steve had both looked back seeing that the girl was alone and with one of Hydra's people shooting towards her as she was hiding behind a block.

"Y/n" Steve shouted.

The girl had looked towards the solider before getting up as the door was now opened Bucky was trying to shoot Hydra's people as she had ran towards the guy making Steve shout her name loud not wanting to loose her.

Y/n had jumped on the blocks as Steve had threw his shield towards her as she had knocked him out to the point where he had moved towards Bucky giving him a clear shot instantly killing him. The 3 of them had looked at one another as Steve had pulled her into a bone crushing hug, feeling reassured that she was alive.

His shield was on the floor as Bucky was about to pick it up seeing that another one of Hydra's people behind them had shot towards where the friend was, y/n had quickly pushed him out of the way as the girl had gotten in front of him.

Part of the train was destroyed sending the girl flying on the outside as her hands were hanging on for dear life, Bucky had looked up from the ground towards where the girl was.

"Y/n" they both shouted at the same time.

Steve had reached for her hand as the train was now shaking from the amount of movement it was doing on the track, the girl couldn't hold on for that much anymore. Bucky had did the same thing was reaching for her until they hit a bump making the both of them go flying towards the back of the train.

The solider had ran towards where y/n was her left hand was barley hanging on as the tears were in her eyes knowing that it was time, Steve had wanted to jump on the railing and help her doing anything that he could do, he loved her.

"Please no, y/n" Steve shouts reaching one more time.

She looked at him slightly smiling

"I love you, both so much" y/n had said as her hands had finally let go.

Steve shouted for her secretly wanting to jump after her but he knew he couldn't that's not what the girl would've have wanted for him, Bucky had patted his shoulder.

"It should've been me" Bucky says as his tears were falling.

"Y/n had pushed me out of the way" Bucky says looking down.

Steve looks towards his friend before towards the front of the train with rage filling him this was the last straw, this was for the only girl he loved in his entire life.

This was for y/n.