Chris Evans

Storyline: pregnant

*

"You have to tell him"

"He's going to be so happy"

Her hand was placed on her small baby bump that was slowly growing but also slowly forming with the small human that looked like both Chris and her. The couple always talked about having a family and what there kids would like from the two, she had hoped there children would get Chris's eyes and Chris had hoped they would get her smile.

Y/n always thought the actor would be such a wonderful father.

So why wouldn't he be happy?

"Okay I'm going to tell him" y/n says smiling at his co stars seeing Chris from across the room with a huge smile on his face laughing at something the directors had probably said.

Chris and y/n were finally back home relaxing on the couch as he was getting out of the shower while she was getting things ready for the big announcement that the girl was planning. It was something small but also something cute and her phone was going to record the whole thing his reaction his tears and especially his happiness.

The precangcy test was in this box that was just the perfect size as the bottom of the note that was inside had simply said

"Can't wait to meet you, daddy"

The phone was centered in the middle but also hidden where Chris couldn't see either way he wouldn't be paying attention to the phone either way. Y/n had smiled at the phone as she had heard the water turn off and Chris had stepped out, she waited getting more nervous as the record button was right there but also not pressed yet.

She pressed the button now holding the box in her hands to there new future before calling out to him earning his footsteps in response.

Chris came out in some sweats and just a shirt with wet hair as a smile appeared on his face once y/n was in his view, before greeting her with a kiss on her lips.

"I have something to tell you" she says nervous now.

He took a seat right next to her and now Chris was sitting across from her smiling at her but also looking down at her hands, he looked at her confused.

"We both have talked about this for a while now and I think it's time" she starts to trail off.

Her hands passed the small box to her boyfriend as he was still confused but had opened it as everything around him had stopped. His heart started beating fast as a smile never left his face as the girl was watching his reaction in awed, as his fingers had picked up the stick.

"I'm going to be a daddy" Chris says breathless as the tears started falling.

Y/n nods smiling as they both share a passionate kiss as Chris had pulled her into a tight hug wiping his tears still holding the box in his hands a smile never leaving his face.

"I'm going to be a dad" Chris says again.

She had smiled at him before nodding her head again and slightly giggling holding his face gently as he was holding her waist tightly then placing it on her stomach.

<

"Chris Evans and Y/n are expecting there first baby"

"Y/n announced there pergancy in the most cutest way as possible"

"It was everywhere everyone was talking about the Captain America star was officially going to be dad and not being called one from his fans, the two have been dating for over 3 years now as Y/n had announced that they were expecting over Instagram showing a video of Chris reacting was probably one of the heart warming things we have ever seen. We thought can Chris get any cuter he's going to be a wonderful dad to this unborn child, everyone including me can't wait to see this cute little family grow"

"See I told you he would be happy" Liz says smiling.

Everyone was gathered around for the couple as they were congraltuing  them left and right excited for the new born to be here, Robert and Chris Hemsworth were talking towards Chris smiling and laughing since they already know what it's like to have kids.

"Finally joining the club, Cap" Robert says smiling patting his shoulder.

He smiles before looking towards his girlfriend and his future smiling and laughing with his other co stars as they were all super excited for them, her hand never left her baby bump.

Chris and Y/n were next to none another talking amongst who ever was around them as Robert had approached them.

"Okay but like serious question" he starts to say catching both of them to look at him.

"Do I get to be the godfather" Robert says finally making the other male co stars start running towards the two.

"Not fair, I already called dibs" Chris Hemsworth says.

"That's funny since I am Steve's best friend" Sebastian says.

"Were talking about Chris, Seb" Anthony says looking at him.

"He's the same person" Seb adds making y/n start chuckling.