Captain America

Storyline: disagreeing
*

"Y/n your with me" Iron Man  says pointing towards the girl that was standing across from him.

She nodded before smiling excited about seeing the avengers from day one before everything had happened, y/n had listened where everyone else was going to go as well.

Everyone had got suited up standing in a circle facing one another, y/n had stood between Iron Man and Captain America everyone's helmets appear on there heads.

"Be careful, please" Cap says looking towards the girl.

"Always, Cap" she says smiling as they all shrink into little size figures.

The 4 of them had appeared in New York of 2012, as the avengers of that time were seen in the middle of the area as for the them now were in the corner. Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk and y/n were all huddled and about to break apart just when they seen Hulk start smashing a little too much.

Y/n slightly giggles before holding in her laughs with her hand as for current Hulk had gently hid his face as everyone else had looked at him.

Iron Man starts flying as small y/n was on his shoulder hanging on making sure she wasn't going to fall off, the two both appear at the old Avenger Tower.

The avenger steps inside from the side making sure the "avengers" wouldn't hear them, y/n looked around the old place smiling lightly remembering all the memories here.

"Loki is still attractive" y/n says.

Iron man rolls his eyes telling her to be quiet

"I mean just look at him, he was evil yes but like a hot evil" she adds.

"I'm about to flick you" Iron Man says.

They both get a little closer revealing the terzerk that was shown and put into a brief case, the Captain America was shown from that time revealing a very old suit.

"Mr. Rogers, I almost forgot, that suit did nothing for your ass" the avenger says.

"No one asked you too look, Tony" Cap says into the ear piece.

"It's ridiculous" Iron Man adds.

"I think you look great, Cap. As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass" y/n says silhouettes  his ass.

"Thanks princess" Cap adds into the ear piece before slightly chuckling.

Iron Man rolls his eyes before flicking the girl into the brief case, as they both split up now as for h was in the lobby pretending to be a  security guard and y/n was shrinking into past Tony's shirt. As Tony had went down struggling to breathe, she had hit the brief case making it flick towards the direction of the avenger.

As current Tony had picked it up before getting slammed back and hitting the floor hard from past Hulk getting aggressive once again. The brief case comes flying back towards the girl's direction then Loki not seeing her quickly tired grabbing it as she transforms back into her normal size, punching blasting him and picking up the case.

Loki looked everywhere once he was hit looking towards the girl with the case in her hands, before looking towards the avengers that were to busy huddling over Tony that was struggling to breath.

The current Tony had transformed back into the suit, holding the case as y/n was on his shoulders once again.

"Your welcome, for saving your ass" y/n says.

"Y/n the only ass you like is, Cap's here" he snaps back.