Chris Evans

Storyline: fuck, marry, kill

*

"Oh I don't like this game it says the f word" Chris Pratt says making the interviewer laugh

As actresses and actors were walking down the red carpet getting stopped by reporters along the way they each had cared on there own conversation, and of course the one that was popular was the famous game called

"Fuck, Marry, Kill"

Where someone gives you a list of 3 people it could either be male or female that person has to decide there placement.

Sometimes it's hard

Other times it isn't

Depends on who those 3 people are

This time the game was based off the 3 famous Chris's of the Marvel Universe making it extremely difficult since they all were very attractive.

As each person had went and said there answers, they had struggled with it as others didn't such as Tom Holland.

"Okay, y/n let's see if you can struggle or answer It straight away" Tom says calling the actress over.

She makes her way over looking at the actor smiling then looking towards the bright light aiming it towards the both of them, the actor had just waited for the reporter to continue.

"Fuck, Marry, Kill"

"Chris Evans"

"Chris Hemsworth"

"Chris Pratt"

The girl looks at Tom before laughing then really thinking about this she knew all of them and didn't want to hurt any of there feelings by answering this.

"I feel bad" y/n says laughing at the end.

Tom lets out a laugh and so does the interviewer.

"I'd Marry Chris Evans, Fuck Chris Pratt, then I'd kill Chris Hemsworth" she says apologizing about Thor afterwards.

"Marrying Chris Evans would be a dream but getting to spend the rest of my life with him would be a honor plus I would get to fuck him all the time" y/n adds making everyone agree then laugh.

"Y/n has a crush" Tom says smirking.

At the end of the carpet a certain actor was standing talking to another reporter about the up coming movie hearing his name from a far. He looked towards where the two were talking a simple smile had formed on his face admiring the girl, his blue eyes were sparkling.

"Did you know, your co-star y/n had said she would marry you" the interviewer had said catching his attention.

"Really" Chris Evans questions.

"She quotes, marrying him would be a dream getting to spend the rest of my life with him would be an honor and I get to fuck him all the time" the interviewer says looking towards the actor.

Chris smiles before blushing and letting out the laugh that everybody adores about him his eyes then turn back towards where she was, the girl was already looking at him smiling before looking down and blushing.

"I guess it's meant to be because I would do the same thing if things were reversed" Chris says into the camera smiling.