Chris Evans

Storyline: public

*

"I don't know, babe" y/n had told her boyfriend, Chris.

He looked at her before taking a seat next to her placing a kiss on her forehead and gazing into her eyes slightly smiling little bit.

"I wont let anyone tear us apart, sweetheart" he says reassuring her.

The both of them had been dating for a while now and had never made it public only because this is the first time that, Chris will ever be in a relationship to the public. Chris Evans is an actor in popular movies such as Avengers Endgame recently being known as Captain America a lot of his fans want him to date his co star who plays his love interest in those types of movies.

As soon as they see y/n, the hate will flow in.

Saying that she isn't good for him or that the girl isn't enough for the actor and that is something that y/n didn't want being hated for something she got but other people didn't. The tears started forming in her eyes as her boyfriend had held her hand tightly and giving her soft pecks on her forehead she just wanted to be accepted.

"I promise princess" Chris says before kissing her passionately  making her kiss back.

-

"Chris Evans in a relationship"

"Chris Evans and a mystery girl spotted holding hands"

"Chris Evans is finally taken everyone sadly were not kidding the actor was seen holding hands with  a girl that does not look like Hayley Atwell, the two were holding hands outside of a coffee shop. The last time we had asked Chris Evans about dating he quoted " I am single and not looking for a relationship" looks like that boat sank like the titanic. Were happy for the Captain America star but come on Cap you could have any girl in the world and you pick her" the interviewer says before slightly laughing at the end of her sentence.

This news was everywhere on Twitter, Instagram, TV everyone was talking about how the sweet Chris Evans was dating and the girl was unforntunalty  not someone he worked with in a movie but just normal which was boring.

Everyone had thought the actor deserved better.

And y/n wasn't it.

"You don't deserve him"

"This is for charity right? "

"He's going to break up with you by the end of the month"

"It wont last"

"Hayley's better way better"

The tears never stopped falling off her face hearing the comments of people's opinion but they shouldn't have to be so cruel words hurt just as much as actions. Whimpers escaped her mouth  knowing that this would happen but her boyfriend being positive didn't believe it and that things would change.

Chris hasn't look at the media yet as he had roses in his hand with a smile that never left his face as his phone was in his other hand. His finger had pressed the record button as his Twitter account was now live for everyone to see that he was about to surprise his girlfriend, y/n that they just both went public with their relationship.

"Hi guy's right now I'm surprising my girlfriend with flowers for making our relationship public" Chris says smiling into the phone.

As the actor makes his way up the stairs seeing y/n looking at her laptop not hearing the sounds escape her mouth, the girl's eyes were glued to the screen seeing all the hate on their relationship.

"Princess" Chris says smiling.

Her vision became blurry not hearing him as she had put her head in her hands as now the sobs became louder making Chris instantly put the phone down were it was leaning against a couple of books that were placed on the desk near her laptop.

His eyes followed towards her laptop seeing all the comments fill in with bad things to say about there relationship, a few tears had escaped his eyes as a hand wiped them away. Comments were coming in from the Twitter live stream Chris was on as well asking what had happened, but truly knowing the answer to it.

"They hate me" she cries out.

Chris had kept telling her no rubbing her back and holding her close as the girl had choked on her sobs more nodding her head as a yes.

"Look" y/n says pointing towards the screen.

He didn't want too look at the screen anymore this was slowly breaking his heart the sight of seeing her cry like this, Chris had realized that his phone was still live. His hands grabbed the phone and flipping the camera showing everyone the screen, the comments were shown as they were all pissed from Chris being in a relationship.

"This has to stop, this isn't supporting me you guys this is breaking me and my girlfriend I don't care if you think she isn't good enough for me. She's all I need and you saying your opinion isn't going to change the fact on how I feel towards her, so please if you support myself in anyway you will get over yourself and realize that y/n makes me the happiest man in the world. " Chris says now facing the camera back towards him and ending the live minutes after.

"Did you mean that" y/n says looking at him with redness on her face.

"Every word" he says.

She nods before getting up and hugging him tightly as his hand was rubbing her back slowly making her slightly smile a little bit.

"I love you" she says softly.

"I love you more, sweetheart" Chris says.