Chris Evans

Storyline: second place

*
"The cast of Captain America Civil War..."

Cameras of all different angles started catching the cast of the new marvel movie that was appearing in theaters this month.

Cheers and clapping was being heard from the audience as everyone was all so excited for the new Captain America movie.

The actors and actresses that were staring in the movie and had appeared in the studio to be interviewed tonight were being shown.

Of course all the stars In the move weren't all going to be there, if they were that would have to be a pretty big studio to hold all of them since there were a lot.

Anthony Mackie, Paul Rudd, Y/n, Sebastian Stan and Chris Evans were shown.

The girl was sitting between Anthony and Chris as thy both play Falcon and Captain America, y/n was introduced in age of Ultron but also plays a big part in Civil war. This was he first big movie about to take off her career, being a superhero in a Marvel movie is going to be good for her career.

The camera moved back to the hosts which was, Jimmy Kimmel he waved his hands towards the guests as the crowd never stopped cheering for there favorites.

"Welcome, guys" Jimmy says smiling.

They all smile as y/n was becoming a bit nervous since she was in a movie with a bunch of actors and actresses that already had there big break with other movies. But this was now her time to shine, her hands started becoming very sweaty at the thought of being asked a question that she didn't even have the answer to answer it.

Chris Evans had exchanged a glance at his co star seeing how she was a bit nervous since this was her first big interviewer. He looked at her as the questions weren't about him for a just a bit as Anthony was taking the ropes, Chris had placed his hand on hers gently rubbing it signaling to her that he was right there net to her.

What is going on over here" Anthony calls out.

Both Y/n and Chris look up embarrassed as they both start blushing a deep coat of red as the crowd screams and cheers for the two co stars. The camera was zooming in on the two holding hands doing a replay of It over and over again making everyone go crazy.

" I was just a bit nervous, and Chris was reassuring me that he was right next to him" y/n starts to say.

"What a gentlemen" Jimmy says.

The crowd starts saying a bunch of awes as Anthony and Seb start following in there footsteps making Paul Rudd start laughing.

"Now, y/n your superhero is much more newer if you didn't have Paul Bettany as your love interest what other superhero would you want?" Jimmy asks.

This question made everyone throw some oos out there and even her co stars wanted to know the answer as they all stared at her. Some even started hyping there characters up telling y/n why she should pick them and what they would do for her in the movie.

"Don't pick, Seb's his can actually kill you" Anthony starts to say.

"Unless your into that kind of thing" Seb trails off.

Anthony and the rest of the crowd starts laughing as to what Seb had said as the girl was laughing along with everybody.

"I know it's not me, no one likes Ant Man" Paul says.

Everyone starts laughing as they also had felt bad for Paul Rudd as y/n had looked back at the actor and gently held his hand before saying this

" Not even close, I mean why do you think I'm on Team Captain America's side" she sys while winking at the actor.

Paul starts giggling like a teenager as he starts bragging to the other co stars as they were for sure not picked, Anthony looked taken back as Seb started acting like he was hurt. Chris just laughed along with the crowd high fiving Paul making it much more funnier then it already was.

"I mean, in all seriousness I would have Steve Rogers" she says finally.

Everyone starts cheering as Paul's smile faded from his face as Antony had started laughing pointing out that the girl wasn't serious about picking Ant Man.

"Then Bucky Barnes" y/n trails off.

Sebastian's face was priceless as a smile grew on his face but then remembering that he was always someone's second choice.

Even in the Marvel Movies.

"I'm always everyone's second choice, man" Sebastian call out

"You can never be someone's first choice" Jimmy says.

"Right" he finishes.

<
"So Steve Rogers, huh" Chris says towards y/n.

"When are you going to put that to rest" she says while laughing.

"Well we maybe can't do that in the movies, but how about in real life?"