Monica's kinks~ (Nyo!Gerita)

Hola So this is one of the first requested smuts of this book. The person requested to stay anonymous, but thank you so much for reading and leaving suggestion. I like the name Felicia or Feliciana for Nyo Italy, but there are so many names for her, so deal with it. Anyway again we have Yuri so enjoy little perverts😘

Felicia's POV

My roommate and best friend Monica has been so busy with school work and an after school job that she barely gets any time to relax or take a break. She's so stressed and rarely even sleeps, eat or exercise anymore. I'm really starting to worry and so today I decided to ask her sister, Julchen, for some advice.

And that's where I am now, in our dorm room's bathroom looking at what I was wearing in the mirror. Apparently Monica likes maids or maid outfits (at least that's what Julchen told me). I had on a German made outfit which looked like this:

 I had on a German made outfit which looked like this:

I had on white stockings and black mini heels. My hair was in two braids hanging over my shoulder. I look at myself in the mirror examining myself with a blush on my face. Damn this corset it so tight, but if this helps Monica to calm down and relax then that will have to be. I let out a breath as my anxiety kicks in. What if she thinks it's weird and Julchen just made a joke. No! Julchen wouldn't lie, especially when it comes to her sister's well being. I'm just nervous to wear something so exposing in front of my secret crush. Alright Felicia you can do this, don't blow this!

I walk out of the bathroom to see Monica fell asleep on her bed. I smile slightly as I thought she was probably in a deep sleep, since she hasn't slept in days, maybe weeks. I took this advantage and crawled on top of her, one of my legs next to both of her sides. I lean down giving her a kiss on her forehead. I look down at her face as I swear I almost passed out from embarrassment...

Apparently my kiss awoken her from her sleep and now she is staring into my eyes with a surprised expression. I smile nervously as she examines what I was wearing. My cheeks flushed a darker red as I was about to crawl off of her and stand up. She surprised me by switching our positions so she was on top and I had my wrist pinned above my head. She kissed, bit and sucked on my exposed neck as I let out breathy moans and pants. I shivered lightly as she was now using only one of her hands to pin me down and used the other to trace my hips and slip my leg onto her waist.

She finally found my sweet spot which was fairly close to my collarbone. "Ahh Monica!" I moaned out bucking my hips feeling the lace panties I was wearing get slightly wet. Monica's eyes went wide as she let go of me sitting at the edge of the bed. I looked at her surprised still letting out tiny pants. "Monica-?" I was about to ask why she stopped when she interrupted me. "I'm so sorry Felicia. I wasn't thinking straight and I almost made a move on you. I'm going to go to the gym, I haven't been there in such a long time," she apologized softly and was about to stand up to leave, but I pulled her back, stopping her completely.