'Nice' girl and 'bad' boy (Punk! UK x Fem! US)

Helloooo💕 I don't really have much to say except enjoy this chapter! I'm going to love writing this and yes I know Amelia isn't canonically a tsundere but for this one she is. The picture above doesn't belong to me and belongs to an amazing artist on Pinterest, their username is above so go check them out! I hope you enjoy this and yes this was suggested by LondonKirkland . Anyway continue reading💕

Amelia's POV (A/N oh yeah I forgot to mention. Amelia is seventeen in this and Arthur is eighteen. No Arthur doesn't bully Amelia, he just teases her a lot)

Oh you think this is the romantic, cliché story 'the nice and shy girl change the big bad boy for the better'. Oh hell no! Nothing can change that bastard and he can go to hell for all I care! And now I'm sitting here...in detention...with said bastard...trying to ignore the scent of smoke as he lit a cigarette. He noticed the slight frown on my face. "Want one?" He asks as I shake my head. "No way, keep those cancer sticks away from me. I can't believe I'm here with you," I sigh as I glare at him, he only glared back.

This bastard is... No wait was my childhood friend but now he is my enemy. He is constantly getting into trouble and I have to get him out of it! His name is Arthur Kirkland and is as you could probably guess the bad boy of the school. He had blonde hair with green tints in his hair as well as toxic emerald colored eyes and that mischievous smirk. He had a tongue piercing, snake bite, nose piercing and eyebrow piercing.

God I hate everything about him! His smirk, his hair, how he always teases me, why I always have to save him. I hate everything about him, absolutely everything! No he isn't a bad boy that can be changed even if tried. I hate how perfect he is, how every girl throws themselves at him whenever they get because 'I will fix him and make him better'. Newsflash hun: He. Can't. Be. Fixed. He will stay the bastard he always is. He will always smoke, drink, get new tattoos on a daily. You can't change him, he is who he is. But you know the thing I hate most about him...

The fact he can make any girl fall in love with him...Even me...

"C'mon sweetie, you need to let loose," he shrugged and lit another cigarette as he rocked in his chair his dyed hair moving with him. I glare at him. "I can't believe I am here because of you," I continuously glared at him as I see that sly smirk on his face. The teacher is busy with a call outside of the school so that's why we were able to talk and him smoke because she wasn't here to tell us to stop. "Aww is my mistress regretting her decision?" He smirks as I still glared at him. "Who are you calling your mistress and why yes I'm regretting my decision!" I screamed at him as I hid the blush knowing he will just use me like he did everyone else.

"My sweet mistress sacrificing her perfect reputation for me, I can't be more honored," he stood up and walked over to me gently tracing my jaw up to my chin where he pulled my face close to his. He bit his lip and looked at my lips. I was surprised as I look away. "Don't think I'm like all those girls who will swoon whenever you touch them," I reminded him as I pull away from his grip though ever part of my body was screaming at me to close the gap and kiss him. "Oh I know and that's why I like you. So feisty and actually smart, I love that about you. I'm curious why did you do that for me even if you knew it would've gotten you in trouble?" He asks as I blush looking down debating my next words cautiously...

Flashback to the previous day~ (Amelia's POV)

I was walking down the hallway during lunch time with my friend Sakura, a Japanese transfer student. She is very shy and doesn't talk much, completely opposite to me who is loud and very talkative. I guess that's how we remained friends for so long, I start a conversation and keep it going for a while till she talks as well, okay that and our love for anime.