Insecurities (2p! Fruk)

Hellooooo💕 Okay so the last two were considerably cute. This one is extremely dark and it will be probably one of the first times of gone in such sad details on a smut chapter but for now please go through the warnings and make sure none of them will trigger you. Got that? Okay! So in the last chapter I mentioned my friend and I are starting a new book. The first chapter is out by now and I'm the one who wrote my half so please go support that book as well (Honestly it's just a book full of flirtatious jokes😂). But anyway it's called 'Fall with me'. Back to smut here we go😂 This chapter was suggested by ShotoTodoroki989 enjoy your chapter❄️🌸

⚠️ This chapter contains mentions of suicide as well as depression and anxiety (slight hints of these). I write these subject as how I experienced them. If by chance you experienced them differently for now just go with what is written. It also contains a choking kink and sex in a public place (meeting room). Being caught and slight mention of voyeurism (getting pleasure from watching others do the do). Human names are used but they are all countries ⚠️

Oliver's POV

I stare at my boyfriend as he smoked. He knows I hate the scent of smoke as it reminds me too much of when I accidentally burn my cupcakes. Honestly I wasn't feeling all that well. During the meeting he just kept staring at this maid that was serving us. Now as I said before François is my boyfriend. And as you could guess him staring at another person that isn't me is quite...concerning. My brows creased a bit as I frowned. Didn't he love me anymore...?

I kept staring at him to see if he was going to stop but he never did. I looked at the maid he was staring at and realized... She was the complete opposite of me. She had dark brown hair and had more of a...gothic look. She was wearing dark clothes and had onyx colored eyes. Meanwhile I was wearing a pastel pink dress shirt with a blue sweater vest. I had strawberry blonde hair and light blue eyes. The only make up I had on was a bit of lip gloss and blush. I looked down at my work wiping away the tears.

Yes yes I know this is an overreaction. I mean I've watched tons of movies and shows with François where I pointed to a character and said I liked him or when I admire someone while François and I are outside. François has never actually given a fuck but when I take it too far he would tell me to stop. François also does it a lot where he admires someone. But then he would always hug me and tell me begrudgingly that he loves me. I know even though he doesn't say it often that he does love me. But now...

Now I feel nervous and insecure and depressed. Maybe it was because he wasn't hugging me like he always does. Maybe it's because he is admiring someone completely opposite of who I was. I notice Allen and François was talking. I couldn't hear much but I could hear how the maid was beautiful and something about dating and then her. I quickly connected the dots and wanted to start crying. I lay in my arms shaking.

I should just disappear and leave this place. François would be better off without dealing with me every day... I should just get my life over with... I mean if a personification of a country officially died they would get replaced within a week... If they didn't officially die then it would at least feel like death to them for like a day...

"Ugh we never get anything done! Ciao motherfuckers I'm going on my break," Luciano flipped us off as he stormed out of the room. Kuro and Lutz following after him. Just like that everyone started going outside except for me. I stayed behind. I pretended to be asleep. François also stood up. He gently pets my head before going outside probably to join either Allen and Matt. Or probably Andres (2p Spain) and Kleinnen (2p Prussia).