Little red riding Matt (Prucan)

Helloooo💕 This is like literally the fifth time I'm writing this! (Don't ask, Wattpad kept deleting the chapter) Anyway my initiation is finally over meaning I have more free time to write, though I still can't always update, since I have other books that people have been waiting for, for more than any of this so yeah I'll probably do that before continuing but then again maybe I won't, we'll see! Anyway guess what....

Today is my birthday!!!

Since:
1) most people forget about it
2) my friends have no interest in me

I probably won't have a birthday party. But anyway so this is kind of like a gift...kind of. Enough about that. This was suggested by truely_noted so I hope you enjoy! (Btw. This is based off of the video above. Cosplay does not belong to me though it is amazing!!!)

Matthew's POV

I gently hummed a familiar tune to myself as I walked on the path to my brother Francis's house. You see according to Arthur, my twin's best friend, Francis has fallen ill and needs to be taken care of. The basket I was carrying was full of food I made myself as well as blankets and so on. Now you might ask well where are my brother and Arthur now, well they had to 'study' and couldn't come so I was here, in a dense forest...alone.

Alfred and Arthur always told horror stories and urban legends of the forest. Spiders as big as cars, vampires, goat men, ghosts of suicide victims and the worst of all WEREWOLVES. Of course Francis always scolded them saying there is no such thing, but frankly I wasn't so sure. I had a gnawing feeling in my gut that something was wrong. That something was watching me from afar, making my skin crawl and making me shiver.

I realized the shiver could also be coming from the harsh wind making my short red cape, hoodie thing flowed with the wind. I shiver as my teeth chattered. I crossed my arms somehow wanting it to shield me from the cold winter morning. Damn I should've brought the long and thick coat that Francis made for me. Ugh he told me that it's cold in the winter but I forgot about it completely! Damn I was stupid! Well that just means I have to get there as fast as possible before I freeze my ass off.

I suddenly felt something or rather someone lifting up my skirt. I was surprised by this as I, on instinct, kicked the person in the head, like Alfred taught me to do if such a thing happens. I heard a thud as I immediately felt guilty. I knew from what Alfred said I can be quite rougher than initially intended. I immediately kneeled down to the figure with white hair and...wolf like ears?! Before I can ask the wolf smiled at me. "I'm fine don't worry and wow Birdie has more strength than I originally thought," he smirks as I was scared. It is always said a werewolf's main intention is to hurt and change a human.

"Are...are you going to hurt me?" I stuttered out as I cursed inside my head. Curse my stuttering!!! "The awesome me...no that is not my initial intention but if you're into that sort of stuff then sure pure birdie," he smoothly stated as he shook his head to get rid of dirt and leaves. "No...no!!! I do not like pain. I despise it. I was talking about the urban legends," I try to explain as it looked as if he had me pinned to the tree, his hand by the side of my head, resting against the bark. "Oh don't mind those. Only young wolves are like that but after a while they are no longer a danger. Now I'm guessing your curious to my intentions on you?" He sort of asked as I tried to glare at him, failing quite miserably for that matter. "Yes if you'd kindly tell me," I requested trying to sound confident...it actually kind of worked.

"Well you see my name is Gilbert Beilschmidt. I'm a friend of your brother Francis Bonnefoy or as I like to call him Francey pants. Now he instructed me that you will be heading to his house and he requested I make sure you are safe, but not make any physical contact with you. Though Birdie was too cute to resist, I just had to," Gilbert explained as I was about argue with his 'facts' till I remembered Francis talking about the so called awesome Prussian aka Gilbert. "I believe you but then you have to keep that promise and stay away from me," I instructed as he whined. "How can I resist? Birdie is too cute!" He argued while we walked to the house. "Because I still don't trust you enough with my body," I explained as he once again whined loudly.