Strange habits (UkUs)

Hellooooo💕 I've actually been kinda looking forward to this one since I found the topic and plot very funny so I hope you enjoy! Btw this was suggested by CuteAssZero so I hope you enjoy your chapter

⚠️Top! England and Bottom! America, Kink involves touching someone's upper chest, getting locked in and having sex in a meeting room, mentions of claustrophobia (I had it as a child so I speak from my personal experience), This is a nation AU but sometimes it's referred to as country names and other times it's human names. Just know it's NATION AU⚠️

Arthur's POV

"Have you ever heard of rest Angleterre?" My self-proclaimed frenemy asked raising an eyebrow. You see a few mere seconds ago I accidentally almost fell asleep and hit my head...hard...on the table which indeed woke me up. Francis at first laughed at my tiredness which almost made me punch him but I didn't (that's lucky on his behalf hmph *pouts). "Shut up Frog," I growl at him as he only chuckled.

"Dreams about America again?" He asked as I snorted and blushed. Although we don't get along well, Francis would never tell anyone something private I tell him, of course he would if it was an emergency but other than that he keeps it to himself. Basically he's my emotional outlet where I ask him for advice and I tell him stories. Over the course of the last few days, even though 4th of July is long gone, I've been dreaming about Alfred in a variety of different scenarios which have lately been getting more and more perverted. I can't sleep most of the time because of it. "Shut it asshole," I mutter as the meeting calmed down so our conversation could be heard. Francis chuckled but did as asked out of respect.

After a while the meeting ended as it's as if all the nations seemed to have got speed powers because practically every sane nation was already bolting out that door. I grunt and roll my eyes. I know for some nations, even myself at times that the meetings as absolutely (Excuse my French) shit. But it's kind of mean to look like you just want to get away from everyone. Sorta mean don't you think...

"Angleterre you're resting when you get home," Francis advised seeing how slowly and tiredly I was packing up all my stuff. "You don't have to tell me that twice. I have the meanest headache right now so I'm going to take a nap when I get home," I yawned and rubbed my forehead as pain pulsates through my veins. Francis chuckles and pets my head before leaving as Antonio and Gilbert were waiting for him outside.

I look around trying to decipher who else was here through tired and glazed over eyes. I notice there was one person as I rub my eyes to make my tiredness disappear somehow. After a while of that motion my eyes flutter open as my vision focused in on who I was looking at. I see it was Alfred who was also busy packing some of his stuff up but the reason he was taking so long is that every now and again he will pick up his phone and seemingly text someone before putting his phone down and continuing to pack.

Soon he was done as he walked out. I know Alfred has the key so I immediately messily pack in the rest of my stuff and try to run out so Alfred doesn't have to wait up for me. That might be the biggest mistake I ever made...

As I ran up to the door I accidentally tripped and Alfred's hero instincts or as he called it his 'Spidey-sense' kicked in. He wrapped his arms under my arms to keep me balanced and still standing up, though my hands went somewhere totally different....

It landed straight on his chest sort of grabbing his pecks. I can tell he is well built. I didn't know if I should be proud of him because he actually took my advice and lost tons of weight plus got into good health. I actually...don't despise McDonald's. Though when Alfred was pretty much addicted to it, I hated it for other reasons. Alfred still eats McDonald's but now he balances it out by going to gym at the very least once a weak. And honestly it's doing very well for his figure. But I also felt...turned on... Like I just want to pin him to the table and fuck him into oblivion or if he prefers it I can ride him. Like you realized I'm either a power bottom or a top.