Canada day!!! (Nyo! Prucan)

Happy Canada day!!!🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦 I am not Canadian but here is for all the Canadians out there or for people who celebrate this. The chapter idea was suggested by GayHetaliaFanGirl so I hope everyone enjoys the chapter💕😘

Julchen's POV

My girlfriend, the personification of Canada Madeline's birthday is coming up and I didn't know what to buy her! Sure she's the kind of person who will be happy with a jar of cookies (A/N Same... Wait What?!) but I didn't want to be so plain and simple and just get her a dress or a bouquet of flowers. I want to give her something she'll never forget! So I was here, my feet aching from walking around to much though I was wearing sneakers with blue jeans and a light blue tank top. I obviously also had a jacket on. I walked around the streets of Canada seeing all the decorations already put up.

I sigh looking around in any and actually every shop to buy something for my girlfriend. I sigh and was about to give up when I suddenly saw a lingerie shop getting an idea. I have the perfect present for her!!! One that she won't forget soon... I walk into the store getting all the items I needed for the present. I finally get out of there, luckily there is no logo on the plastic bag. I just hope she enjoys this since we don't really do this often...

I was so in thought I didn't realize I bumped into someone. "Oh I'm so sorry...wait birdie?" I asked as I helped her up before hugging her. She smiled hugging me back as she kissed my forehead. "Oh Julchen. I didn't suspect to see you here," she smiled as we just hugged each other. "Of course, I wouldn't miss my girlfriend's party for the world!" I smiled as I kiss and bite her ear teasingly. "Hehe that tickles," she giggled but then buried her face in my chest. "You okay Birdie?" I notice how sad she looked as I started playing with her hair that were in two pigtails. "People only really send me notes and presents. There isn't really a party. I just watch the fireworks then go to bed," she sighed, her face still buried in my chest.

I growl at that, I know she isn't noticed or really respected and it angers me so much since she is an angel sent here as a gift from God. I kiss her head as I held her hands. "Hey now don't worry. I'm coming to your place tonight and I'm going to make this the best birthday ever!" I yell determined as she giggled. She noticed the bag. "Is that my present? I understand if you forgot about my birthday till now and you quickly went to buy something," she looked down as I shook my head smoothing her hair. "No no no I just couldn't find a better gift for the gift you are to me," I tried to compliment her and it seemed it worked as she giggled. "Whatever you say Preußen," She smiled as she kissed my forehead.

"I should get going now, I'll see you tonight," she smiled and hugged me close. "I'll see you tonight and get ready for the best birthday ever!" I smiled as I hugged her back with more enthusiasm. She giggled and left a cheeky kiss on my jaw before walking off, probably going to buy stuff for tonight. I head back to the apartment I used when I always visited Canada, now I mostly stay with Madeline when I'm here.

You see when we met each other we didn't know the other was a nation until we saw each other at a world meeting and from there our relationship only grew more and more. We actually met in a coffee shop one day when I didn't have enough money to buy my latte and she gave some of her money to me so I can pay. I explained to her I actually came from Germany and that's why I didn't have enough. She never actually asked for the money back. We exchanged numbers and you know the rest of the story. Kiss kiss fall in love~

Anyway back to the task at hand. I put on the lingerie I bought that looked like this:

 I put on the lingerie I bought that looked like this: