Day 23: Phone/Skype (UsUk)

Hellooooo💕 Yay I'm kinda excited for this one so I hope you enjoy💕

England's POV

Your lips traveling down my body leaving kisses and bite marks everywhere on my body, me humming and moaning with every kiss. The sweet embrace of each other after months of not seeing the other. The hard and fast thru-

"Sorry babe!!! I can't fly to London, I still have a few stuff to do," I hear my boyfriend scream as I sigh annoyed. You see the thing in cursive was what I imagined tonight will be like but nooooo my boyfriend has stuff to do. "Can't you do the work from here?" I whine wanting to be in his arms. "I can but it's too late to get a plane now! Why would I even want to fly to you now?" He asked as I see he has just gotten out of the shower judging by the fact he is only wearing a towel and he's drying his hair (pretty nice view but I won't tell him that!). "It's called being romantic. You should try it sometime," I glared at him as I kinda felt guilty about my words. He is very romantic in his own way I was just mad the night didn't go as I planned.

"Are you fine England? You seem...sad and mad," he asked as he picked up his laptop. "Yes I'm alright, I just wanted...no nevermind don't ask," I brushed it off as I sighed a bit. "Please tell me babe, you know I hate seeing you sad," he  sighed as he looks at me concerned. "No I just missed you and thought we were going to cuddle when you get here," I sigh and smile reassuringly at him. "England I'm sorry. I can see if I can get off so we can hang out for Christmas," he reassures as he smiles at me making me smile brightly. "Alright thanks Alfred," I smile brightly at him as I see him sit down on his bed.

"Hey wanna try something new? One of my friends said it works for a long distance relationship," He asks as he smiles at me. "What is that America?" I ask curiously as I take a sip of my tea as I smile at him. "He suggested phone sex?" He stated simply as I choked on my tea. "Wait what?!" I screamed as a blush spread across my face. "He said when he is on business trips across the world and they are lonely the try phone sex and he said it works," America explained as he smiled reassuringly as I debated my choices. It could be quite...fun. "Sure we can try it if you want," I smile at him as I nodded a bit.

"Hmmm well you can start by stripping yourself and make sure that you touch every part of your body like I would if it was me doing the action," he demanded as I nodded and stripped myself in a way that made me touch every part of my body, closing my eyes imagining it was Alfred. I moaned as I touched my nipples. He smirked a little as he looked at me,"Imagine me playing with your nipples and pleasure yourself," he smirks as I nod doing as I was told. I tweaked and squeezed my nipples moaning as I imagine Alfred doing it.

He smirked a bit watching it. "Now England take out the toys we always play with and get out the lube and the dildo," he ordered as I nodded pulling the two items out. He nodded as he also leaned down and got something. I notice it was a flesh light. I glare at him slightly. "Why in the hell do you have that?" I scold him glaring it. "Hey I get lonely too. Why is it bothering you so much?" He asks as I sigh a bit. "Nevermind let's continue," I brush it off as I smile to him making him nod immediately.

"Alright prep yourself," he demanded as I nodded. I leaned against the headboard so Alfred can see what I am doing. I put some lube on my fingers as I thrusted my fingers inside of me. "Ahhh oh god Alfred!~" I moaned loudly. He smirked putting lube on the flesh light but I was too pleasured to care at the moment. "Hmmm do you think you're ready?" He asks as I nod immediately. "Ahhhhh yes please!~ I want this please Alfred!~" I beg him as I continued thrusting my fingers into me pretending it was America doing it. "Yes your majesty," he said as he smirked at me.

"Pull your fingers out, suction the dildo to the bed and sit on it," he demanded as I did what I was told. I lowered myself on the dildo as I see Alfred push into the flesh light. I can't help but be a bit annoyed as I immediately started riding the dildo moaning as I did so. I heard Alfred growl loudly,"Did I say you can move?" I glare at him and stop waiting for his command. "You can move now your majesty," he smiles as I nodded and moved while moaning Alfred's name loudly. He thrusted into the flesh light as he moaned out my name.

We continued to moan each other's name as I came over the bed and he came in the flesh light. We both pant and hid the toys as we smile at each other. "So what did ya think babe?" America smiles as I nodded. "It could work but just get rid on the flesh light. You're in a gay relationship," I teased him as I he looks at me confusedly. "Alfred it is built off of a woman's-" I tried explaining as he covered his ears making me laugh. "I'm getting rid of it! You feel way better anyway," he screams as I laugh. "I'm definitely coming to your house tomorrow. I wanna be with my king," he smiles as I sigh and nod. "That would be great love. I missed you," I smiles as he nods agreeing. We said good night (more like he said good night and I said good morning). I hang up as I smile laying in the bed after I cleaned it.

That was great but it will be better with him there and not imagination...

Helllooooo💕 Hope you enjoyed this and will tune in tomorrow

Bye bye💕