Happy Anniversary (Sufin)

Helloooo💕❄️ This one is honestly going to be so cute I can't wait for this honestly. This is quite a nice change from the kinky ones we did before and we're starting this off with vanilla sex. This couple is so cute to me and I want so much more fanfics of them but I don't have time to make them. Anyway let's go on with this story which was suggested by nintendogsu ❄️🌸💗

⚠️I'm debating even putting warnings on here because like I said this is going to be fluffy cute and also vanilla sex. Just a small cute sex scene, with slight mentions of a scratching kink. But there are other trigger warnings. Slight homophobia in the beginning, angst in the beginning, mentions of a miscarriage. Just a reminder in this universe they've been married for a year now. Insecure Finland. I'm sorry if Sweden is OOC. This is human form by the way⚠️

Tino's POV

Berwald is acting weird today. Like I know he is always silent and not very a talkative person. But today is a special occasion. Today is our one year anniversary... He hasn't talked to me the whole day...

He has work, you have to understand Tino...

He has always been silent Tino, you have to understand...

I have been sitting in bed all day, not really doing anything. Maybe he forgot. Maybe he has his dates wrong. I keep trying to make up excuses in my head to reassure myself. But even I knew when it came to these stuff Berwald isn't like he always is. He is actually very romantic. For example our first date we went camping in the snow and when he saw I was shivering he held me close and reassured me everything will be alright. He has always been such a caring person when it comes to me or our relationship. I don't know why he acted like that this morning... He slipped out of the house without a words notice and went to work.

I suddenly realized something. Wait I might know why he is so upset. We have for the last few months tried to adopt a child as we wanted to be parents. So far it's not looking good for us. We have been going through website after website and interview after interview. We had a bit of hope for a while as someone was willing to give us a baby but she ended up having a miscarriage. Most interviews for adoption usually ends in 'I don't want a kid to grow up without a mom and a dad'. I spent days and nights crying into his chest about how we'll never be good enough parents and how we'll never even get kids.

Maybe he doesn't want to celebrate today because of everything that has happened this month. I'm happy for his consideration but honestly celebrating today would've made me so much happier. I will be a failure of a dad and a husband. I never stop to see how Berwald is doing, I never stop talking about how I feel and not give him time to talk about himself. Just because he doesn't like talking about his emotions doesn't mean he doesn't want to. Damnit Tino! You spend most time with him, how can you be so selfish!?

I start feeling warm water drip down my cheeks. At first I was confused but I soon realized I was crying which actually doesn't surprise me. My nose and throat is burning and feels almost swollen up. I hold Berwald's pillow close to me as I cried into it. I gripped the pillow like my life depended on it, I was shaking as sobs came out of me mouth. I almost felt the urge to scream so the whole world can hear. But to be honest even if I did that who would understand or listen to it anyway.

I soon felt big hands gently smooth my hair. I immediately knew it was my husband that I couldn't stop thinking about the entire day. "What's wrong Tino?" He asked in his usual emotionless and deep voice. But I've known him long enough to hear the concerned tone within his usual emotionless voice. I've known him long enough to know that when I actually turned to look at him I knew there was worry and concern in his usual dull blue eyes. Most people when I tell them how happy Berwald looks they usually tell me I'm hallucinating and that he just has that emotionless expression on his face like he always has.