A problem always has a solution (Frukus)

Helloooo💕 Yes I'm back again!!! Sorry for updating this so late, I've been extremely sick lately so I couldn't write. Anyway so this was suggested by _Wilky_  so I hope you enjoy this💕

No one's POV (3rd person)

"Fruk is better!!! At least Arthur didn't raise me," France shouted as England sighed. 'Why do I even let them in my house?' "UsUk is definitely better!!! At least the relationship isn't purely sexual like some aliens thought," America argued. England was seriously getting annoyed. They continued bickering as England only sat between them and sipped at his tea.

"USUK!"

"FRUK!"

"USUK!"

"FRUK!"

"U-SUK!"

"FRUK U TOO!"

"OH GOD PLEASE STOP!!! THE SUPERIOR SHIP IS OBVIOUSLY FRUS!" England finally screamed at both of them. They blushed and looked at each other as silence fell over the room. "Well...with the stamina and strength America has it will be amazing to have him thrust into you at full speed and strength..." Francis fantasized as his mouth watered at the thought. "SHUT IT FROG!!!" Both America and England screamed as England tried to choke him with a pillow. France stopped him as he chuckled. "Still UsUk is better..." America started again as an argument broke out again.

"FRUK!"

"USUK!"

"FRUS!"

"FRUK!"

"USUK!"

"FRUS!"

"You guys are just sparking up the reasons Frukus exist," they heard a quiet voice as they realize it was Japan's cat England was taking care of. "You can talk?!?!" They all screamed at once. "The cat does have an idea though," France remarked as England has a light blush on his face. "Hmm I think so too," America smirked as England only grew more red. "Fine you perverts-" England was about to finish when France interrupted him. "Says the Ambassador of Eroticism," France remarked. "Shut it... I'll do it as long as you two do it afterwords and let me watch," his face got blood red. "Huh what France said is true. And...maybe if France wants to," America answered. "Oui, I'm in," France agreed as all of them agreed.

France started unzipping England's trousers as England gasped and swatted France's hand away. "What the hell frog face?! What about the foreplay?" England scolded him as France smirked. "America is going to take care of that for us, right Amerique?" France looks at America as he only nodded in response. America kissed him deeply, licking his bottom lip for entrance. England declined at first but then gasped when he felt France pumping his member. America took this chance as he slipped his tongue into England's mouth as they fight for dominance, America ultimately winning as he massaged England's tongue and explored his mouth. England moaned a little as he wrapped his arms around America's neck.

Meanwhile France has already unbeknownst to England, taken off his pants and boxers revealing his hardened member. France smirked as he licked up and down the shaft making England break the kiss and moan loudly, still holding onto America. France smirked seeing this as he takes the member into his mouth sucking on it as England was sent into pure bliss leaning on America's chest. England had rested his legs on France's shoulders so he had more access.

America took this time to remove England's shirt, making him completely naked now. He kissed, bit and licked at England's neck making hickeys all over. His hand also travelled to England's nipples as he started tweaking and squeezing them. This sent England into even more pleasure as he grabbed at America's hair begging for more from both of them. He never knew this can be so fun! America left more bite marks and squeezed England's nipples more roughly, while France was deep throating him, moaning to sent vibrations down his member. "Ahh~ Yes please it feels so good~" England moaned loudly his eyes and words full of lust, his toes curling up in France's t-shirt while his hands were being used to pull America's hair.

Soon he felt all of his pleasure disappear. He whined as he opened his eyes. France and America was taking off their clothes as France pulled a bottle from his pants pocket. 'Vanilla scented lubricant' was the words spread across the bottle. France spread some on his fingers as he gave the bottle to America who put some on his member. He places the bottle on the table for in case they need more. England's legs were suddenly spread wide open as England blushed. He held onto America knowing from previous times that it will hurt. America held him close in reassurance as he massaged his waist and back to ease the pain. France inserted one finger as England moaned loudly. He is fine with the first two digits, but it's a bit painful to take in the third finger.

America kept him occupied as he kissed and bit England's neck watching England getting prepped was turning him on even more. Soon France entered the second as he started scissoring him. England only moans louder as his body shakes with pleasure. America got concerned at the shaking, not knowing it was from pleasure, as he held him close. "Are you alright Iggy?" He asks concernedly. "Ahh~ Yes I am America!~ I love this~" England moans gripping onto America. He felt the heat pool in his stomach but he knew it was going to die down at the third finger.

And just as he suspected the third finger was painful as he whimpered and hid his face in America's chest. America held him close kissing his forehead. He motioned for France to hold on for a sec. France understood as he kissed the tip of his member and started sucking on it again. England moaned softly...well that's till he got used to the three fingers as he started to move on them. He was engulfed in pleasure making him moan louder than before. France kept moving his fingers inside of England as he only moaned louder.

Again the pleasure stopped as England was about to whine when he felt something much bigger enter him making him wince at first but the relax into it as he felt full and more pleasured than ever. He started to ride he is guessing America's member (since France is sitting there and watching them), when he felt hands on his hips stopping him. "Whoa there cowboy. Get used to it first and then we can continue," America's voice echoed in his ears. "Please Alfred I want more, I need more. I'm used to it, I promise now please let me ride you!~ England begged loudly as both America and France looked at him surprised. Since there were no hesitance and pain in his voice, America assumed he wasn't lying. America let go of England's hips letting him move if he wants as he starts thrusting up into England trying to find the spot that will make him go crazy. France decided he wanted to pleasure England too so he started sucking on his member, not really bobbing his head because of their movements.

England rode America as he moaned louder and louder at every movement of his member inside of him. He gripped France's hair making him move in time with him riding America. America kept kissing and biting England's neck making England moan even more and rode him as fast as he can, also going as deep as possible. He moaned out France and America's name ever so often, it getting louder and louder with every thrust.

With one last scream of both of their names England came in France's mouth, tightening around America making him come as well. France pulled back, a soft pop sounded from releasing his member and America pulled out of England. England panted resting against America as France held England close in a hug. "Time for your part of the deal," England smirked at them when he finally calmed down. England hesitantly stood up and sat on the seat so he can watch.

"Alright Amerique. Can I take you please?" France pinned America down on the sofa. "Of course," America smiled as he was kissed by France. His kisses trailed down to his chest as he grabbed the lube. He poured some on his fingers again as he put his fingers in one for one, starting to stretch America out. America soon moans as he moved on them. France took this as a sign as he puts lube on his member. He thrusts into America starting at a slow and gentle thrusts, gradually picks up his pace. England was jerking off to the event as they all came at the same time.

"Cat was right it was fun," France remarked as they all got dressed for the meeting in a few minutes. "Yeah it wa- Wait I need to feed the cat!!!" England screamed as he ran to the kitchen to place food in the bowl. They all chuckled and went to the meeting, promising not to talk about the events previous.

Helloooo💕 Finally the chapter is out!!! Sorry for the late update but hey at least it was completed. Anyway till next time and yes suggestions are still open.

Bye bye💕