My bratty surprise (Ruseng)

Helloooo💕 Yes I know I took a mini break but I actually stayed with my best friends for a while and honestly I didn't want to write porn in front of them (half of the time we were high off of energy drinks though...) and then my whole life just went down hill from there so I just physically couldn't write. But for some this really might be worth the wait since yes, like I said in the last chapter, this chapter specifically is very very kinky (potentially the kinkiest one I've ever written). But I really do hope you enjoy your chapter BottleOfSpilledInk

⚠️ (Pay attention since there's a lot) Degrading kink (Ivan calling Arthur a whore, slut and so on). Size kink (Arthur liking how big Ivan is). There's also mentions of Arthur selling his body though they're both best friends in college, Arthur only does it for money. EXTREME CURSING IN THIS (Not even joking. Like I said there are some sensitive usage of words and it's all consensual and asked for). Bratty sub! Arthur and Dom! Ivan⚠️

Ivan's POV

I can't believe I'm doing this...

I thought that but in the end I was still there...

In one of the most expensive bars in all of London...

Where people sell their bodies...

Okay let me explain from the beginning!

I'm Ivan Braginsky, I'm in my last year of college (I studied to be a lawyer since I honestly like helping someone). In the last few years I've developed a huge case of anxiety and get nervous everywhere and anywhere. Sometimes it's very mellow and I'll just be slightly suspicious of something and when the anxiety is hard... Let's just say it's not a pretty good situation for me...

In the last few weeks my anxiety has been through the roof. Don't ask me why, I usually know why my anxiety is acting up but now I just know I don't want to be in ANY social situation and I don't want people asking me questions to which I don't know the answers from.

My best friend since the first year of high school was Arthur Kirkland. Now he does appear to have anxiety but he is actually very confident, he just doesn't like to show that type of thing in any of our classes deeming it 'uncharacteristically cocky'. Anyway we took almost every class together and we spend most of our lives out of class with each other, whether that is through texting, our annual Friday game and movie night or staying over at the other's place. We're actually planning on sharing my apartment. I'm incredibly rich so I don't deal with student loans and so on, Arthur on the other hand struggles incredibly with these sorts of things and I thought it might help him that he stayed here rent free for a while.

Went a bit off track there, he almost immediately noticed my shift in personality when my anxiety went through the roof. I just go mute so he becomes my voice, I'll write what I want to say on a piece of paper and show it to him so he can ask a teacher. At first I thought I was a big bother to him and always brought him sweets, though he was on a diet. I realized he later he would much rather eat healthy than a dessert. He after a while of my anxiety not going down he recommended I go either to a public place and actually talk to people there or release my stress in...different...mannerisms.

So that's why I'm here, at this local pub where if you so wish you can request a house top (basically one of their own crew who will help you) or a house bottom (basically the same, just the crew member takes roll of a bottom). It is advised you give your kinks out at when you hire the person for about an hour, I don't mind any kink but I like degradation. That way you are suited with a more willing house bottom to take. Of course there's specific rules; no phones allowed, don't touch house bottom/top/any customer without their consent first, respect kinks and ask if the kinks are alright with the person before continuing, if not alright decide on another kinks.