The stray cat (Neko! RusAme)

Helloooooo💕 Yup we're going straight to the next one. This one starts off sad but it gets better I promise. And no this is not going to be furry stuff like that! Probably some neko (literally cat ears and tail) and that's about it! ⚠️Also check the A/N at the end of the chapter for more or less important information⚠️ This is suggested by Snaz600 so I hope you enjoy this chapter💕

Alfred's POV

All I ever knew was cold, loneliness and emptiness. Nothing to live for and then again nothing to die for. It's like I'm there and then sometimes I'm not, those times I'm wishing I had more than this, a happy home, small kittens, someone I can be happy with. Now was one of those times...

I, Alfred F Jones am a stray cat. I can change into a neko (human with cat ears and tail). Though most of the time I'm in my cat form because my human form has no use. I wasn't always a stray cat but one day during a blizzard I never found my way back home so now I'm here. Where am I exactly? Well that's how we start my story of how I became...happy...

Currently I'm in a dark alleyway, the soft soon to be harsh snowflakes coating my fur in a layer of snow. I was shivering from the cold, my fur coat no match against the snow. I was curled in a ball to keep myself warm. I was a blonde furred cat with a brownish-black tail and neck. I had the outline of glasses which is kinda fitting since in my human form I have glasses. Anyway back to the story, I honestly don't know how I'm going to survive this blizzard, I'm surely done for. Plus because of the recent cold it's been hard to find food as well. Suddenly it's like an angel that cascaded from the heaven, well in actuality it was just another normal girl, but she changed my life for the better...

"Hey little guy. A blizzard is coming, do you want to stay at my place till it's over?" The girl asked as she extended a hand so I can sniff her hand. She smelt like vanilla and old books. She was wearing a long black coat, black jeans and a surprising white scarf. She has glasses that somehow added to both her geekiness and adorableness. She had glowing forest green eyes with a dash of blue there and had braided blonde space buns. She had a small reassuring smile on her glossy lips making me trust her more. I hesitantly stood up and went over to her making her smile. "Here little guy. Once we get home I'm feeding you and keeping you warm," she explained as she picked me up making sure I'm comfortable.

(A/N Author: *shamelessly puts herself in book lol* Okay no this is actually funny and ironic since I've been planning this fic for about a month now and today my friend and I started role playing this exact same thing😂)

She carried me home as I indeed rested against her chest, I haven't trusted someone like this in years. It felt...nice but I also feel so vulnerable. We finally got to her cozy and nice apartment as she places me on the couch covering me in a blanket before going to get me some food. I was about to fall asleep but I feel someone or rather something staring at me. I realize there is a cat sitting on the floor, giving me a skeptical look. He had black fur with a white pointed tail and white fluffy neck area (almost like mine). He walked over to me and softly sniffed me. I was about to hiss and fight him but I was surprised with the next part.

"You smell and look like you've been through hell," the black cat commented as I stare at him surprised never been able to talk or understand cats before. "Yeah no shit. Who are you?" I ask as I glare at the cat. He sat down next to me as he looked at me, his tail wagging slightly. "I'm Ivan and I'm guessing you're a neko too? And don't worry I'm not going to threaten you I want to help too! Just if you hurt her I won't hesitate to hurt you," he threatened as I smiled at his protectiveness to his owner. I sat up facing him. "I'm Alfred, I have been through a lot and she was the only one who helped me so I won't hurt her and yes I'm a neko too," I explain as he smiled hesitantly stepping forward.