Maiden in a house of vampires (Aph Allies)

Hellooooo💕 Wow okay this one is going to be a bit difficult to write😂 But I really do hope you like it. I guess this is more England x Allies but don't judge. Just before we start! There is going to be serious degrading in this (name calling and so on) so please if you dislike it just skip the chapter. Also a polysexual ship (like I said before England and the whole Allie group). Oh yeah I know in canon (?) Canada isn't always considered to be in the allied powers but he is briefly mentioned in this one. Anyway this was suggested by GayHetaliaFanGirl so I do hope you enjoy your chapter!💕

Arthur's POV

I softly awoke as I feel I was chained to a wall and in the skimpy maid outfit I always wear. I notice instead of being sat on the cold hard floor I was on a mattress with pillows and blankets that I could easily reached. Now if past me was here he would freak out and scream at the household members but by now I'm used to their antics and I quite like how actually gentle they're taking it with me and Matthew. I searched up a lot of bdsm stuff since I was curious of what they're into and that's how I realized they are actually much more gentle to me compared to those stuff. I take a blanket and cover myself up knowing they'll be here in a second with another challenge of some sorts.

Now I'm sure you're all hella confused over who 'they' are and how the hell I got into this situation. Well here is a summed up version:

My family and I are very poor and needed some money. I saw this advertisement for a full time job just taking care of chores around a house. Seemed easy enough and it's more than enough money to get my family out of debt! Me and another person named Matthew got here about a few weeks...or maybe months ago? Anyway soon after both of us moved in and met our new masters (Alfred the obnoxious and bubbly one, Francis the flirtatious one, Ivan the intimidating but sweet one and finally Yao the caring and motherly one). It was normal for the first few weeks till we realized, by the blood splatters in their rooms, they are vampires. At first Matthew and I wanted out of this whole ordeal but they soon explained they only take blood from animals or willing participants and even then they only take enough to sustain them. They drink because they have to, not because they want to.

Matthew was the first one to give in and stay though it took me a while to crack as well. We soon realized that we all loved each other, romantically I mean and we all started dating. It started off extremely weird and difficult since for example Francis was blaming Alfred for biting Matthew though it was Ivan and Matthew gave him permission and blah blah blah. Most fights were out of jealousy and who loves who more. Those fights only lasted for a while but now everyone agrees that everyone is loved equally.

As for the games and challenges I mentioned earlier is them giving each other sexual challenges like who can remain the longest without releasing, trying different kinks (sometimes things like that is actually quite fun. So far we figured out Alfred likes it rough, Francis likes vanilla sex and prefers gentle, Yao is a power bottom and will prefer to ride you or have you do him and Ivan has a choking kink. Matthew is still unsure and doesn't usually partake in sexual activities though he is always there for kisses and cuddles). Sometimes the challenges are hard (A/N Anyone thinking of DEH?) and sometimes they're quite fun.

We already have a safe word so we all feel quite comfortable with trying new stuff, especially since I'm very open about my feelings so the other know what I like and dislike. For example, one of the codes if I'm being gagged (or choked by Ivan) one pat on the back or on the bed means I like it, twice means it's okay and three times being they should stop immediately. That happened quite a few times where I didn't like something and made them stop. They do just that without a single thought and help comfort me with kisses and cuddles. Sometimes it could be something new like once we made everyone top Alfred, that's how we figured out about the rough kink.