Unexpected top (Finland x Russia)

Helloooo💕 This is a very rare ship so of course I'm doing this. I have honestly heard of this ship before but never paid much mind to it so let's try it out. This was again suggested by Thefuckismylife so I hope you enjoy your chapter!💕

Also you might've realized I don't reply to comments a lot like I did before because honestly school is weighing me down, like we just finished with exams and in two weeks we're starting with more exams again (Lol wrote this part 2 weeks ago and today was my first exam again😂 I got home at 5pm which sucks). Just know that I love all the comments and thank you all for the support on this book I really appreciate it and it just makes me like updating and writing this book more and more. So thank you all for voting and for supporting me on this book. We are almost at 100 chapters (including suggestions) so I have a question...

If I get to the maximum chapter would you guys like it if I start a second book for this? Would you guys read it? Tell me in the comments

⚠️Top! Finland and Bottom! Russia, inaccurate historic references (if someone can give me the correct timeline then I'll fix it). Slight mentions of bdsm (Bondage and knife kink), Finland may be OOC, Sex without love (one night stand). Chapter might contain blood/gore (since well, this is set in war). This will be short since there's no story behind this just a pure one night stand, no love story attached⚠️

Russia's POV

My once shut eyes flutter open but honestly, there's no real difference. It's still as dark as ever in the room I'm currently in. All I remember before I blacked out is one Finnish soldier who shot me in the side and I bled out. Of course I'm a nation meaning I can't die, I just passed out to quicken the healing process. I look to my side to see...nothing... That's awfully strange. The room can't be that dark.

Finally all my senses start up again as I start to realize what's the situation here as I struggle with the restraints. The room I'm in smelt of blood and puke, honestly it's so much more disgusting than you will ever imagine. I'm currently chained up to what I can only assume is the wall. I realized the reason I can't see anything is because I have a blindfold on. I curse to myself as I try to get free of the restraints.

Invade Finland they said...

It'll be fun they said...

"Nah ah ah~ What do you think you're doing my dear~" I hear a voice of whom I can only assume is the person who shot me. I felt them tilt my head up with something though it was hard to tell what it was. It felt cold...like metal...also it was sharp like a- Oh it's probably a knife now that I think about it. Though some part of me wasn't scared... Nope that part of me was excited...

Most nations don't know this, some suspects it though, but the big, scary Russia (aka me) can be a pretty damn good bottom. I actually enjoy it just to have someone take dominance over me. The quickest way to get my submissive side out is probably anything to do with inflicting pain upon me (cuts, whips and so on). Also another thing is tying me down which as you've read I'm currently handcuffed.

I suppress the urge to moan as I felt the cold steel of the blade press against every spot on my body. It didn't make cuts, it's just teases that was supposed to be scaring me but actually this is just turning me on further. Finally the teasing stopped as the blade lifted from my skin, no cuts made. I again suppress the urge to whine at the loss of pleasure
(even though at that point it was just teasing for what may come next). Though this rest time didn't last long...

Not even a minute later the person made cuts all over my chest and everywhere else on my body. The cuts were...hesitant... Like they don't torture people often... Maybe a humble person...? But wait why did they fight in war if they dislike hurting people. Of course I didn't mind this though. The sharp blade just touching my skin could mean that the cut would leave mark for ages. I was shaking as I hissed in pain and tried to suppress all the pleasure. The torturing part isn't even the worst thing he's doing with me right now, it's the fact I have to hide the immense pleasure I feel just from it. Luckily I have a gag on so suppressing my moans wasn't a very difficult task.