Flirtatious meeting (Frapan)

Helloooo💕❄ Yes I'm still alive actually, just focused on a few other things but now I'm back. Anyway here is a new chapter of my second favorite ship with Japan, strangely enough I've never written them as a ship so we'll see how that goes. Well I don't have much to say so let's continue. This was requested by anonymous so hope you enjoy😁

⚠️OOC Japan, maid fetish, dress up fetish, master/servant dynamic, role play, Dom!France, Sub! Kiku⚠️

France's POV

Sometimes I hate myself for being such a curious person. Curiosity killed the cat, people always lectured me. But I can't bring myself to thinking this was one of those times...

"You are a bloody pervert," Arthur lectured through the phone. "So mean Angleterre," I dramatically gasped and I can feel him glaring or rolling his eyes at the comment. "Do as you wish Francis, just know curiosity killed the cat," with that the call ended. I was somewhat disappointed by that saying once again but before I can even think negatively I was stopped when I saw the sign.

Meido kissa (A/N Author-chan is lazy, this literally just says maid café in Japanese)

Seems I have reached my destination. I look at the door curiously debating what Arthur told me. Will this really make me a pervert? Well I am already seen as one so might as well. With a smile I step into the smallish café and was immediately greeted by a girl in a maid outfit. She had longish red hair and pale blue eyes, a black hat adorning her head. But as she spoke I immediately realized that it wasn't a girl rather a guy who apparently,  seeing the other maids slash butlers, wasn't supposed to have the hat, one butler with messy brown hair was grinning at the boy in front of me almost teasingly making him scoff. Reminds me of Romano and Spain.

Finally it seems the red-head snapped away from whatever thought-process the brown haired man made. He bowed to me and lead me away to a table. He bows and offers me a menu then scurrying off to the back, my assumption being he was either going to fuck or beat up the brunette, something about their relationship makes me believe the brunette would enjoy both. I shake the thought from my head and looked at the menu. Once I decided on a food item I looked at the decorations and then out the window.

Surprisingly I have never known about a maid cafe till America brought it up at a meeting yesterday. Of course was surprised I have not been to one so he gave me the address to this one which is why I am here now. I look around. Of course this maid aesthetic doesn't do it for me in a perverted manner but I must say I think all these maids and butlers are very beautiful and deserve the praise they get, though I can't help but glare when someone touches them inappropriately.

It seemed I was so in thought twirling my hair around my finger I hadn't even realized that a maid was standing in front of me till I felt a slight tug on my sleeve. The maid had Raven black hair, pale skin and emotionless chocolate brown eyes. I was about to greet and order but suddenly the pieces got together in my mind. I looked at the brunette and almost let out a gasp in shock.

It was Japan...

I don't know why but thoughts consumed my mind about how beautiful he was and how I would like to pin him dow- okay that's enough of my thoughts for one day. I hid it well and simply looked confused. "Japan what are you-" I was about to ask but was cut off by him placing his hand on my mouth. "Shh please don't do this right now," he begged as after a while of surprise I nodded. I see that people can actually ask the maids to eat with you or keep you company so I ordered food for us both and then waited for Kiku to get back with the food.

(A/N Just a quick reminder: I have never been to a maid café so I don't know how it works so for this chapter just imagine this is how it works)