Day 2: Omegaverse (HongIce)

Helloooo Day 2 is actually kinda special...

Happy B-day truely_noted ! I hope you have lovely day and have a great year onwards. Here is my kind of Birthday present to you! I hope you all enjoy this one! Oh btw this is kinda based on my Prucan book, 'My broken mate'. So if you liked this feel free to read that since personally I think it's one of my best books.

Emil's POV

I sighed as I hear my family argue and running around the house. I was busy in my room putting the blades in my holsters, also downing a lot of pills that will stop my heat. You must be wondering 'what in the ever loving hell is going on?!' Well to simply put it:

My pack (or in this case my family) the Nordic pack (A/N I know I'm so creative😜) and the Asian pack has been at war with each other since I got into the pack. At first it was just about territory problems and now if anything goes wrong in either of the packs they blame the other. Right now I think it's about the other pack invading ours...I really don't know at this point. All I know is this is the first time I'm ever going into battle and I'm honestly excited. Now about the heat pills...Well my heat is about to start today and I'm drinking it so it will at least give me a week.

I downed the last pill as I sighed, the butterflies in my stomach rising. I felt hot, whether it was from excitement or the heat I don't know. "Emil are you ready?" My brother's mate, Matthias called from downstairs. I nodded as I ran downstairs. I stood in front of my family with pride as they all smile. "We're so proud of you Emil!" Tino screamed hugging me as I hugged him back. "Thanks you guys," I smile as I gently let go of him. "Now let's go beat some ass!" Matthias yells as we all nodded. We made our way to where the attack was supposed to happen.

Turns out they saw us coming and a full fledged battle started. We were in our wolf form, mostly for stealth. I was fighting this brown colored wolf but we were both hesitant for some reason. Soon I felt like I didn't get any air and I felt a heat coursing through my body, slick producing making me whine. I was forced into changing into my human form as I cowered back into a tree. I shakily pointed my dagger to the wolf as I breathed heavily.

He changed into his human form too as he looked at me concerned. "Are you like okay there?" He asked as I suddenly smelled a intoxicating scent. Dumplings and flowers. He had auburn brown hair and the same colored eyes. He had on a red and yellow Chinese traditional clothes that honestly complimented his eyes and hair. I still held my blade tightly, though it kept shaking. "Stay. Away," I tried growling at him, though it came out as a whimper. My wolf screamed at me. Mate, he is our mate! Plus like you could tell our heat started. Yeah I realized that. But we can't meet our mate like this!

It seemed like he realized both of those things as he slowly moved closer to me gently pushing my dagger down so it was pointed to the ground instead of him. "Hey everything is alright. You're my mate so I'm not going to hurt you," he gently picks me up bridal style as it seems like he mind linked his pack. "Hey is it okay if I bring you back to my pack house. I'll take care of you there," he smiles as I was too weak to actually struggle. "It's okay..." I panted out as I leaned into him gripping his t shirt. His touch calmed my heat but it is not helping it completely. "Sleep for now my dear. I'll keep my mate safe," he promised as I nodded, slowly falling asleep.

Mini time skip~

Emil's POV

When I awoke I saw my mate was sound asleep next to me, holding my hand gently. My family and the enemy pack made a circle around me. I jumped up startling my mate making him jump up and hold me close. "It's alright dear. You're safe. I mind linked my family and they called off the battle telling your family what happened. They are just here to make sure you are alright and safe," my mate explained trying his best to calm me down. I leaned into his touch. I would usually cringe at any physical contact but this felt nice, not only because it's calming my heat but because he is so gentle and caring.