Home sweet home (Dennor part 3)

Helloooo💕 I think this is the first time I've ever done 3 parts for a one shot. So this is a follow up from 'hottest stripper in town (part 1)' and 'Here we go again (part 2)' so I hope you enjoy this💕 I think this might be the last one in this Dennor series (I almost had a panic attack because of this. Don't ask I'm more or less fine now) but if anyone has another request then I might continue it as a separate book and just tell everyone when it's out. Anyway this is suggested by LavenderHere and Baby_eater3000 (they requested the ending of the last one that will kinda be focused on in this). I hope you guys enjoy this💕

⚠️ Praise kink. If you feel something else should be mentioned, suggest it in the comment section

(A/N the first bit of this chapter is the updated bonus of the last chapter, since it was updated like a few days after the release of the original chapter. This is just for in case you missed it)

A few years later

Matthias POV

I return home from a long day of work at the office as I immediately went to make coffee for me and my beautiful husband. It's about 1am now and I had a late day at work. He would probably be sleeping right now. Once I was done I return to the bedroom seeing the covers slightly lifted. I smiled and sat on the edge of the bed smoothing his hair. He smiled in return and held my hand. "You're alright. I worried you'd not come home," he sighed and played with my wedding ring. "Nah I'm fine, just had loads of work. I made coffee," I suggested as he sat up and nodded. We drank coffee as we cuddled in bed talking about the day. The wedding photo right next to the bed, both of us in our suits and the piece of paper in the corner, showing how we met...

The next day~

Lukas's POV

I shiver as the small cold snowflakes landed on my jacket and my already snow covered hair. Matthias used the last bit of the coffee when he got home late so I decided to get it this morning along with other groceries we needed. We've only been married for a few months and honestly it's been the best few months of my life.

He proposed to me when he was on a business trip (long story short he took pictures of himself in front of billboards and signs so it can spell out 'will you marry me'. After that he invited me to live with him in his huge apartment). Granted to spare money my brother still stays with us but he is barely at the house anymore. Mostly staying with his boyfriend in his dorm at the college.

I put my freezing hands in my pockets, the bag full of groceries now hanging from my arm as I walked with my hands in my pockets. I stopped when I felt something. I took the thing I felt with my two fingers pulling my hands out of my pockets so I can see what it is. I chuckle and shake my head seeing a small piece of paper.

Usually Matthias and I leave small notes for each other to find as to honor how we met. I stopped and leaned against the wall as I opened the note. I see it is very well written poem. I smile and kissed the small piece of paper reading it over a few more times before putting it back in my pocket. Still to this day I can't believe that he loves me this much. It feels nice, like the warmness in my heart cancels out the cold weather outside.

I was about to start the way back home but I hear a soft whimper. I stopped and looked into the alleyway. I walk into it and notice a smallish cat. I say smallish because it's a full grown cat but it's figure is so small. I kneel down beside it and slowly stretched out my hand so he can see I mean no harm. He obviously noticed as his first reaction was to back away but then he neared my hand, sniffing it for a while before letting me pet him. I smile and do exactly that.