Day 8: Vanilla+Threesome (BTT)

Hellooooo💕 So this is actually the first time I'm doing a threesome so let's hope it goes well! This is suggested by hangryRoman so I hope you enjoy this! Anyway continue reading perverts💕

Prussia's POV

The bad touch trio aka France, Spain and I was sitting on the couch, bored out of our minds. GoT just ended a few months ago and we haven't really discovered a show that we really enjoyed. As I was saying we were bored out of our minds. We did stumble upon a British show, 'Catherine the great'. We enjoyed it a lot but it's a short series so we doubted it will keep us busy for long. So we resorted to having a conversation that turned out pretty great.

"Spain we all know you love Romano so...When are you actually going to make your move on him?! Moi is getting impatient!" France yells. He has a few OTP's including West and cute Italy which he draws porn for (A/N I swear to you that's canon!!!). Spain sighed a little downing a glass of wine. "I try but it seems Romano doesn't feel the same way. I feel as if I don't have a chance with him," Spain sighed sadly as we looked at him sympathetically. "Toni I'm sure he likes you. He's just tsundere," France reassured as I nodded in agreement. The conversation continued like that, just talking about our love and sex life.

"Have you guys ever thought of having a threesome?" I ask as France shrugs and Spain blushes. "Sure mon ami. I think everyone would like to have a threesome at least once," France shrugs as Spain blushes darker but still nods his head. I smirk as I stand up. "Well we are three here and extremely bored so why not? Plus all our sex lives are literally looking like The Great Depression so why not?" I suggest as Spain got redder but still nodded curious to the experience. France also accepts the offer as he looks at me with a tilted head. "But who's going to be bottom?" He asks curiously as we both looked at Spain. He blushed but nodded. "We're acting like teenage boys right now," he remarks as we finally made it to the bedroom.

We all sat on the bed as I was in front of Spain and France was behind him. I smirk as I started to undress myself and then Spain. France undressed himself until we were all naked. I kept my smirk on as I pulled Spain in for a kiss. He hesitantly kissed back as France was getting quite bored of just watching the two of us make out. He leaned down and started to kiss, bite and suck Antonio's neck, Spain moaning into the kiss. My smirk widened as my hand that was on Spain's back a few seconds ago, dropped to the bed. I started to pump and stroke France's member. He moaned as he stopped kissing Spain's neck. I cracked an eye open as I see France blush and pant. "Ahh~ Prussia you are surprisingly good at this," France moans as I smirk.

I break away from the kiss as I smirked at both of them. "To be quite honest. What did you expect from the awesome me?" I shrugged as both of them laughed. I smirk as I continue stroking and pumping my French friend's member as I started kissing and sucking on Spain's neck. I smirk as I hear both of them moan. "Ahh Prussia could you prep him for me?~" France moans as Spain blushes darkly but doesn't object to anything. I smirk as I let go of France's member. I get out the lube as I poured some on my fingers.

France started pumping Spain's member as Spain moans leaning into France. I smirk as I slowly start to enter my finger into him. He tensed up but soon relaxed as he moans at the both of us giving him pleasure. I entered a second finger as he moans loudly. He changed his position so he was laying down on France's chest and he had his legs over my shoulders. I smirk at the better access as I finally put the last finger into him. He moans as France continues to stroke and pump Spain's member while I thrusted my fingers into him. He was sent into pure pleasure as he gripped France's arm. "More more more!~ Please you guys~" Spain begged as he moaned.

I pulled my fingers out as and France stopped pumping his member as he whined at the loss of pleasure. He was about to object but he was silenced when I lied down and France pinned Spain on top of me. Spain was facing me as I smirk at him while France was behind him. France grabbed Spain by the hips as he thrusted into him. Spain moaned as I smirked kissing him. France continued to thrust harshly and quickly into the Spaniard while I kissed him and tweaked his nipples with one hand and pumping his member with the other. He moaned in pleasure as he breaks the kiss. He leans his head in my shoulder as he leaves kisses and bite marks everywhere. I hum a little at the kisses as I continued to stroke and pump his member tweaking his nipples, France still thrusting into him almost immediately finding his prostate. "Ahhh France there there please there!~" Spain begged as France smirk thrusting into that spot harshly and quickly making Spain moan louder. I try to pump and stroke his member at the same pace actually succeeding.

Soon the pleasure Spain was getting was becoming too much as he couldn't hold back anymore. He came over my hand and my chest with the final scream of both our names. He panted as France pulled out of Spain still erect and hard especially at Spain's heat and tightness. Spain lays beside me on the bed still panting a little. I noticed France was still hard as I pin him down on the bed. "Need some help there Francey?" I smirk as he smiled and nodded. "Please oh great Prussia~" He responded as I smirked. I put some lube on my member as I push inside of him. He winced and groaned a little as I kiss his neck leaving love bites in an apology. Soon I was fully inside of him as I moan at the tightness and heat.

Spain looked at us enjoying the show. "Like what you see Spain?~" I smirk as he nodded. "Of course," he smirks. Soon the pain disappeared as I started thrusting in and out of France. France moans as I take this as a sign he wants me to go faster. I did exactly that as I pumped his member in time with the thrust. France continues to let out moans of pleasure as he after a while came over our chests. I came inside of him after a few more weak and slow thrusts. I smirked as I pulled out and laid down next to France. "That...was better than I originally thought," I panted out as they laughed and agreed. Soon we all fell asleep quite pleased about the make out session.

Hellooooo💕 Oh my god I can't decide if this is good or bad😂 Anyway like I said I the last chapter. I might not update from tomorrow to Wednesday. But I don't know I might be able to. Anyway till next time

Bye bye💕