Day 25: Christmas special+ Vanilla (Sufin)

Merry Christmas everyone. I have to go in a few minutes but I'm just writing the A/N now. Anyway I hope y'all enjoy this and yip it will be Christmas themed so I hope you enjoy. This was suggested by truely_noted and FairyIsOnDrugs420 so I hope you enjoy💕

Finland's POV

I rush into the house mister Sweden and I share as I sigh a bit. I smile seeing mister Sweden asleep on the couch. I sigh as I walk over to him. I promised we could spend the night together but there were extra gifts this year and it took longer than expected. I smile at him sadly as I gently brushed some hair out of his face. He woke up as I smile at him.

"Sorry dear there were extra presents this year, I didn't think it will take long but it did. We can still hang out tomorrow right?" I smile as I gently sat in his lap leaning on his chest. "It's alright m'wife. Aren't you forgetting something?" He reassured and asked as I thought for a while before shaking my head. "No I don't think so mister Sweden. What did I forget?" I ask as I yawn a bit being tired. "No nothing don't worry m'wife," he reassures as I can see the fact that I forgot it made him sad. "What did I forget dea-" just as I was about to ask I remembered it. One of the traditions we have is we always do it on Christmas or Christmas Eve. I blush darkly as I remember.

"I-I mean we can probably but what about Ladonia and Sealand?" I ask kinda wanting to do it but being scared the walk in on it. "America and England has Sealand for the holidays. Denmark, Norway, Iceland and Ladonia went out so the house is empty," he explains as I thinks for a while finally noticing how quiet it is. "Alright we can do it if you want dear," I smile at him as I see him smile a bit.

He picks me up and carries me to the bedroom. He gently places me on the bed as he got on top of me. He gently kisses me as I kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck. I smile a bit as I can finally relax and be with my lover. He pulls away as I was about to take off the Christmas hat but he stopped me. "Leave it on, you look cute," he complimented as I blushed but kept the hat on. He stripped the rest of my clothes as I smile still holding onto his neck. He left gentle kisses on my neck and chest as I hum and moan at the kisses showing how I appreciate it. He smiles as he gently massaged my waist and back making me hum and moan more.

He bit and licked my nipple making me moan while he removed my trousers and boxers. I helped him undress till both of us were naked. He locked the door just for in case the rest of the Nordics come back earlier. He then returns to the bed, grabbing the lube from the night stand. He put some on his fingers. He entered the first, second and then third as he slowly thrusted them into me. I moan loudly as I nodded for him to go faster as he complied going as fast as he can making me moan loudly.

He finally pulled his fingers out, putting some lube on his member. He slowly pushed inside of me as I moan immediately, wanting this so much feeling all my stress and concerns flow away as pleasure coursed through my body making me shiver. "Please just don't hold back. Please go hard and fast," I beg him as he nods hesitantly and waits for a bit so I can get used to it. Soon he pulled out and gave a fast and hard thrust into my prostate making me moan and scream his name in pleasure, making him continue.

He continued thrusting into me as all me worries left me and all I can think about is him and his movements. It surprised me when I feel him came inside me. Usually I'm the one who comes first. His seed filling me to the point where it was dripping down my thigh. I moan loudly as it sent me over the edge making me come on his chest. We both panted as after a while he pulled out and laid down next to me. I smiled as I cuddled close to him. He smiles as he gently kissed my forehead. "Want to go take a bath?" He asks as I shake my head finally noticing I still have the Christmas hat on. I smile throwing it to the corner of the room. I smile a bit cuddling into him. "No I'm fine I just want to be with you," I stated honestly. He smiles taking off his glasses putting it on the night stand.

"I love you Tino..."

"I love you Berwald..."