Perverted Birthday present (FrUk)

Helloooooo Although my OTP is UsUk I also like Fruk... So guess what I'm going to do😘😘 Enjoy my wonderful people!~

England's POV

Tomorrow is my boyfriend's birthday and I absolutely have no idea what to get the bloody frog! You would think I would know what to get my boyfriend of a year and friend for almost over a 1000 years! But I don't have an idea! Or rather I have lots of ideas, but in my mind all of them will lead to disastrous events.

Maybe new clothes? No he won't like the clothes I buy him!

Maybe take him on a date? No too cheesy and he might say no.

Surprise him with a proposal? Wait why did I even think that!

Ugh I don't know anymore! I let my head fall on the table with a loud thud. Canada who was sitting next to me looked at me concerned. "Is mister England alright?" He asked patting my back. "Actually no. France's birthday is tomorrow and I don't know what to get him!" I complained sighing. "Well what about..." Matthew whispered the idea in my ear as I look at him surprised. "You sure?" I ask surprised. "Yip, I'm sure he will like that!" Canada reassured and smiled. "Wow you are surprisingly a pervert Matthew," I smiled at him as he smiled back innocently before getting back to work. Now to just wait till tomorrow!

France's POV

After a long day I finally got home. I realized that England wasn't anywhere downstairs. "Angleterre! Where are you mon amour?" I asked concerned for my British boyfriend. "I'm in our bedroom Francis!" I heard him scream as I made my way to the bedroom. I walked into the bedroom and noticed on the wall was a happy birthday banner and on the bed was my boyfriend in that nurse outfit he wore that day. I almost forgot about my birthday! He was handcuffed to the bed with a blindfold over his eyes. I stare at the scene surprised as I feel my pants getting tighter than before. We surprisingly have never had sex before. I didn't know England was into that stuff...

"Arse, I'm getting nervous you know," I heard England finally speak as I smirk. I crawled onto him and kiss his forehead. I pull off the blindfold and look into Arthur's forest green eyes. He glares at me, before his eyes quickly turned to shame and nervousness. "I'm guessing this is my present mon amour," I whisper in his ear as he nods a little. "Well I love it chéri," I purred into his ear as I notice his blush getting darker.

I notice a lot of toys beside the bed as I smirk even more. "I'll take another guess and say you want me to use those toys on you," I purred into his ear as he shivers and nods again. I smirk as I run my hand along his waist and when I got to that point I squeezed his ass lightly. He gasped a little and let's out a tiny moan. "I'm going to have so much fun mon chéri," I purr into his ear as I lightly nibble on it. He restrains a moan and whine.

Third person POV (No one's POV)

France surprised England by kissing him roughly and slips England's leg onto his waist. England kisses back and wrap both of his legs around France's waist. France licked England's bottom lip asking for entrance. England smirked not allowing it, but he gasped as France squeezes his ass again. France took this opportunity and explores England's mouth making him moan lightly. After a while England gave up on being dominant and lets France take control.

France soon breaks the kiss a string of saliva still connecting them as they let out heavy breaths. France's hand moved down and under the nurse costume slowly pulling off England's underwear. England gasped slightly as the cold air of the night hits his erected member. France smirked and softly stroked England's member to tease him. England moans loudly and arches his back. "More... Please France," England begged between moans. France smirked and coats his fingers with lube before inserting one into England making him squirm lightly, but after a while a long moan passed England's lips before he could stop.

France, after a few minutes, finally had all three of his fingers inside Arthur and agonizingly slow thrusts in and out of England. "France I swear... If you don't go faster... I will- Ahhhh~" England lectured, but before he could finish France quickly thrusted his fingers in and out of England immediately finding his sweet spot. "Excuse me what were you saying amour," France purred and kept thrusting quickly in that spot. "Ahhhh~ shut it idiot," England moaned out and blushed darker. France smirked and pulled out his fingers completely, making Arthur whine slightly. "What the hell frog face!?" England screamed whining slightly. "Well we're still going to use these, aren't we?" France motions to the toys.

France picks up a vibrating dildo and covers it in lube before putting it inside of England locating his sweet spot immediately. He turned it on and England immediately let out a loud moan. It surprised England when he feels something tighten on his member. He notices it was a cock ring. "No way! I want it off!" England screamed as he still feels the tightness of the ring. "I decide when it comes off. Until then try not to reach your orgasm to quickly," France explained his tone more commanding turning him on even more. He unbuttoned the outfit and pulled it off exposing England's chest. He leaves hickeys on England's neck and kept thrusting the dildo in and out of England.

England moans loudly as he feels France sucking and biting on his nipple. He switched nipples and still thrusted the dildo quickly in and out of England. "Please Francis I want to release so much! Please take it off!" England whined and moaned as he feels his orgasm coming on. "Why would I do that? It looks like you're enjoying it," he smirks and thrusts in and out at an inhuman pace.

England's POV

I realize there was drool running down my cheek as I moaned loudly. "Please France! I can't take it anymore!" I screamed as he finally unclipped the cock ring. I moan loudly all the cum on our stomachs. I breath heavily as I see France undressing till he was completely naked. I looked him up and down and my eyes landed on his member, which was quite big. I lick my lips slightly.

He took the handcuffs off and made me sit up. He tightened the cock ring again as I whimper slightly. "Hmm before we continue. Pleasure yourself," the simple command made me blush fifty shades of red. "What are you on about France?" I asked confused. "Put on a show. Pleasure yourself in any way you see fit," France explained as I blushed debating what to do. "The faster you do it, the faster I will make you unable to walk for a week," he persuaded as I got impossibly more turned on. I hesitantly bring my hand down to my entrance as I kneel down a little. I fingered myself as it started off soft and slow, but later it got more erotic as I let out pants and moans from pleasuring myself. I hit my prostate as I on instinct screamed France's name.

France lost all self control as he forcibly removed my hands, making me whimper slightly at the loss of the heat and pleasure. I was about to swear at him but he interrupted by slamming into me. "Ahhhhh~! France you feel so good!" I scream still using my arms for support and my ass up high for France's display. France smirked and merciless slammed into me, hitting my prostate head on every time.

I covered my mouth trying to let out screams and moan of pleasure. France realized this and removed my hand. "I want to hear amour shout my name. It's so sexy," France whispered as I moaned loudly meeting his thrusts. I was feeling my orgasm coming on as I once again pleaded and begged for the ring to come off. After a few more moans and pants and pleads France finally went extra deep and came inside me. The hot fluid filled me to the brim some of it even leaking out of my entrance and trailing down my thigh. "Scream my name one last time," France ordered as I was eager for release. "France please! Let me release please," I begged as my member painful throbbed, France removed the ring as I came all over the bed with a loud moan of France's name.

He pulled out and turned me around so that I was on my back. He licked up the cum that trailed down my thigh as I let out moan and pants. After a while he pulls the blanket over us and held me close. "Best. Present. Ever. Thank you so much mon amour," he thanks and kisses my forehead. I giggle slightly. "My pleasure love," I smiled and finally fell asleep after saying 'I love you' and 'goodnight'.

I am so glad I gave this gift to France. I'm so glad I have such an amazing boyfriend...

Hellooooooo I am so proud with how this came out tbh. Anyway suggestions are very welcome, like stated before, I do any ship. Alright till next time...

Bye bye mon amour