I told you I'll never leave (RusAme)

Hellooooo💕 Alright this fanfic came to mind since I was admittedly horny during my exams today and was extremely bored so I thought of this...
Henceforth it will have to do with my two kinks: submissiveness and dirty talk (Don't. Ask😂) Anyway I'm so embarrassed to write this tbh, but oh well. Enjoy my lovelies💕

Alfred's POV

Why did it come to this? Why THIS??? I shifted in my seat not being able to focus on my English exam. My roommate, best friend and admittedly secret crush noticed this and chuckled lightly. I can't believe him! Why now? Why this torture? Why me? How did the teacher not notice this?! How did the teacher not notice the remote in his hand? How did no one see my clear discomfort and my blushing face?!

You must be wondering what the hell is happening. Well let me give you a short flashback to give more backstory to my suffering...

Flashback to the beginning of high school~

Alfred's POV

It was a stormy night as my frenemy and I were forced to cuddle. What can I say I was afraid of thunder and he needed something to hold while he fell asleep. LKilling two birds with one stone,' we both said as we cuddled. While doing so we talked for a bit and I noticed...

My frenemy and I are very much a like and can actually be friends. Us being awkward teenagers who were full of pride didn't want to admit that we can become lovers in the future (since we were both bi-curious at the time). We just continued cuddling and talking actually not arguing for once. It was quite...nice? I don't know but I swear I felt butterflies.

Soon we were both quiet as a particular loud and hard thunder sounded through the air as I screamed, cuddled closer to Ivan and then only let out tiny whimpers. He gently held me closer rubbing my back gently (which was abnormal since we usually fist fight a lot which ends in a lot of bruises). "Don't worry sunflower. You're safe with me and I promise to protect you," he gently whispered trying to calm me down. I glared slightly at him as I sniffled lightly and mumbled something. Ivan looked at me confused before asking again soothingly,"What was that sunflower?"

"Please don't treat me like I'm something you want to keep when in a few years, months even you will leave me," I whisper still quietly, but louder than last time. He looked at me surprised. "No that won't happen sunflower. I won't leave you," he stated determinedly. "Wanna bet?" I chuckled sadly knowing I will win. "Sure sunflower. In our last year of High school, if I haven't left you yet, I may do anything I want with you and you may not object to it. It can be any time of the year, but it will definitely happen," he betted as I smirked knowing I'll win. "Fine and if I win I may punch you as many times as I wish at graduation," I agreed as he nodded extending a hand. "Deal?" He asked as I immediately nodded, shaking his hand. "Deal sunflower boy," I betted as he chuckled.

Suddenly another loud bolt of lightning sounded as I whimpered and crawled closer to the Russian. He chuckled and held me close brushing my hair away. "This bet is going to be easy," he muttered to himself. I glared and stayed still. He will definitely lose, but from how I feel now I doubt I'd be able to punch him at graduation...

Back to present~

Still Alfred's POV

And as you could've guessed I didn't win. And as my punishment...

During my English exam I have to have a vibrating dildo inside of me with a cockring on my dick. Meaning no way of release and no touching myself either or else the torture gets worse. Ivan has the vibrator's remote changing the setting frequently. Since Ivan is sitting close to me he can see if I touch myself. I shift and to try and hide my erect and throbbing member when the teacher came I crossed my legs, only putting more pressure on my member making me groan and moan. "Everything alright Jones?" Mr. Kirkland asked as I blushed trying to get my voice steady, Ivan making it harder by putting it on one of the highest settings. "Yes...ahh...mister Kirkland. This test oh my gosh is just very hard," he raised an eyebrow but shrugged and walked past us.