My secret life (Gerita)

Hellooooo💕 Yes another Gerita one! Literally the pattern was UsUk, Gerita, UsUk and now again Gerita! I'm actually excited for this one and I really hope you enjoy it too. This has mentions of cross dressing in as you can see from the pic above⬆️ Also a lot of people will ask this again like last time, I know canon Nyo! Italy has a ponytail. But in this he is wearing a wig that looks like the picture above. This was suggested by _hasta_la_pasta_ so I hope you enjoy this♥️💛💚💙💜

Germany's POV

I chugged down the rest of my beer as I let out a breath when it was done, passing my glass on the table. "Refill please," I requested as the bartender nodded and refilled the glass giving it to me again. I thank him as I drank it, now much slower and more collected like I usually was. I sigh thinking of my day. It was mostly spent training with Italy and Japan, doing some work and making sure my brother and the idiots he called friends didn't break down the house. Like you can probably tell I am tired as hell and now currently at my favorite club. Though something spiked my interest as I walked in earlier.

Tonight they are holding a strip show. Men and women and some cross dressers. Now today is Wednesday...Or no wait is it Monday... God I don't know and I don't care. All that matters now is I usually don't come here on week nights, but today I just needed some relief. I've never seen these strippers before and on the board said you can give them money for... Special services...

The stage lights flashed on as my attention was immediately captured as the first person stepped on. They had a crop top, small skirt and fish net stockings. Either they are a crossdresser or they are just really flat chested. If it was a crossdresser, they weren't going over the top like I've seen before. Just some simple eyeliner and lip gloss to bring out the features. The main part of them that makes them look like girl was the long haired wig, nicely braided and hanging over their shoulder. Their beautiful hazelnut brown eyes opened with a small mischievous smile came up, looking like the Cheshire Cat.

The fans cheered, they certainly are popular here. An Italian styled song started playing as they started pole dancing making everyone cheer and gasp slightly at the tricks. I was totally attracted to the beautiful figure, their skin softly coated in glitter making him sparkle more than that vampire in Twilight (my brother forced me to watch the whole saga with him). The stripper soon noticed my gaze as the blush lightly tinted their cheeks but they still smiled that cat like mischievous smile, blowing me a kiss. I immediately blush as I start to move closer. Soon I was almost at the front of the stage admiring the stripper's figure and strength. I look up at them as they meet my gaze freezing for a second before continuing,

I soon noticed something which made me gasp and cover my mouth. Each country have a special tattoo with their flag and their human names written in their handwriting on the bottom. Example mine is on my shoulder blade which I usually cover up since most people will ask questions and I don't want to be asked those questions. I see on the stripper's inner thigh is the Italian flag with a name written under it. "Italia is a cross dressing stripper..."

Mini time skip~

After a while all the strippers were finished as they all made an appearance on stage. The owner came out as everyone cheered. I realized what I mentioned earlier was happening, remember the thing about when the shows are over you can pay to have their special services. I felt a sudden jealousy creep up my spine as I glare at everyone. "Alright first up Felicia Vargas, one of our crossdressers. Let's start by €50," the man said as Italy smiled and waved at everyone. The people started to bid on Italy as the highest bidder was €200. "Wow €200. Anyone willing to top that prize. 3...2-," He was about to continue but I cut him off. "€210!" I yell but soon realized what I did, Italy noticed too making both of us blush. Did I really just say that...