Wonderful surprise for daddy (RomaCan part 1)

Hellloooo💕 Yes I know it's been a LONG time since I updated but I had a few books I wanted to update before continuing with this, but... I'm back! So this is going to have a bit of a story. If you want a sequel or prequel to this then just ask and I'll do it for you! This was suggested by Rainleaf123 so I hope you enjoy this💕😘

(Btw. I have a new Hamilton book so check that out. And do you guys want me to start putting warnings in the beginning of every chapter to explain what is in the chapter)

Lovino's POV

I sigh as I place all my belongings on the kitchen island. I'm a well known dangerous mafia boss. Police have been trying to catch me for years but to this point it's a cat and mouse game. Needless to say I'm a dangerous man, but very soft to people I really care for. Those ' people' consist of Feliciano my brother and Matthew my boyfriend. Feliciano has been there for me my entire life and Matthew only recently came into the picture.

He was a new mafia member that recently joined. I can't really remember why and when we got together. I just remember I fell in love with him after trouble with an enemy mafia. Matthew got shot and asked for me to be there. After that (although I sometimes think he is a crybaby) I fell in love with him. We started dating a few weeks ago and started sharing an apartment, once we were comfortable enough a room. Matthew still keeps most his belongings in his old room. We are both (surprisingly enough) kinky.

Having mentioned that I hear moaning coming from our room making me smirk deviously. Matthew had a day off because he wasn't feeling well. I couldn't let my sick baby work...it would've been so cruel of me. I walk to his room to see him jerking off to a picture on his phone. I can immediately recognize the picture as the one Matthew took of me on our first date. Our first date consisted of us making pasta and pancakes, trying to see who is the best cook, we ended up having a food fight. Matthew was covered in marina sauce and I was covered in pancake batter and maple syrup.

"Hey baby~ Whatcha doing?~" I said in a smooth voice. He stopped immediately, blushing madly as he stared at me where I was leaning against the doorway. "Nothing daddy..." He mumbled, hesitantly letting go of himself, letting out a small whine. I chuckled sitting on the edge of the bed smoothing his hair softly. His forehead felt colder than this morning which is a good thing. "You don't have to lie to me~" I told him. I can see he wanted me to pull his weird curl but I totally dismissed that and continued smoothing his hair. He didn't mind though as he purred softly.

"Missed you," he answered as I smiled hugging him close. "Hey I'll always be here for you. And I'll always come back," I kissed his cheek as he giggled hugging me back. He always has nightmares of me dying in his arms or dying while fighting an enemy mafia or getting caught by the police. "Now does baby want daddy to help?~" I seductively asked pushing him back down on the bed. Of course Matthew wasn't accustomed to calling me daddy at first but now it's second nature to him to call me daddy during sex. "Please daddy~" he pleaded softly smoothing my hair and softly pulling my curl. I smirked and pinned him down lovingly kissing him. He immediately kissed back (quite needly might I add).

I pulled back looking at him questioningly. He pouted a bit in response. "Wh-" he was about to ask but I interrupted him. "What's wrong Mattie? Did something happen?" I ask. He is usually very shy during sexual stuff and now he's letting out his feelings like it's the last time he will ever do that. "No nothing's wrong. You seem like you had a rough day and I want to treat daddy," he smiled smoothing my cheek softly. I sighed smiling a bit as I kissed his palm. "My wonderful Mattie," I praised him as he giggled softly kissing me again. I kissed him back pushing my tongue past his lips.