Here we go again (Dennor part 2)

Hellooooo💕 Yes this is a sequel to a previous Dennor fanfic, the stripper one (hottest stripper in town) and a few people have requested I do a sequel! Having said that the people who requested this was Shakiguri and turtles97 . I do hope you enjoy this!💕 And I know no one said it's a thing they'd like to see but I feel more comfortable with it because I know no one will be uneasy reading this: (This is basically what happens in the chapter)

⚠️Shower sex, Spanking kink, Public sex (well kind of... They did it while other people were in the same house), Denmark being a pervert, someone catching them. This is Dennor and uses human names⚠️

Lukas' POV

I sighed as I sat in the driving vehicle staring out at the snowy terrain. The snowflakes were gracefully falling from the sky and then as fate would have it, dropped in a pile of snowflakes. I know people call snowflakes unique because none of them has the same 'patterns' or 'form' but when they hit the snow covered ground, were they really that special? They all reach the same fate anyway. Damn why did my mind go to that of all places?! I look at Tino who is driving to him and Berwald's apartment.

It's been a year that I've had that one night stand with Matthias. And a one night stand it'll always be...

It's been a year that the ripped piece of paper which his number and name is written on in nice lettering, the small but sweet note on the back 'Call when you need my help or service' (I still laugh whenever I see the note that has consumed my waking days and sleepless nights)

It's been a year since Tino moved in with Berwald.

It's been 4 months since they adopted a kid, Peter, they rarely come over anymore.

It's been 2 months since my brother moved in with me.

It's been 3 weeks of him and his boyfriend happily sitting on the couch, cuddling, maybe reading a book or perhaps watching a movie while I can only stare at them with the envy burning my heart. 'Green isn't a good color on you' they'd always tease.

It's been a week that Tino has told me about this blind date.

It's been one week where all I could hope for is seeing Matthias.

It's been one week where I thought no one...no one can match his perfection

It's been a week where all I see when I close my eyes is...

Him...

"Something the matter Lukas?" Tino asked me as I shook my head. "Just nervous," I muttered inaudible to anyone but Tino and myself. "Don't worry, according to Berwald the guy is amazing and just your type!" Tino tried to hype me up for the blind date as I hummed. "Thanks you guys..." I try to smile at him. "No problem. You've been so lonely and sad lately it's the least we could do," he smiled softly at me as I nodded once again going back to staring at the snowflakes, Tino went back to focusing on the road and Emil's attention never faded away from his phone.

Okay I'm guessing you're pretty confused by my thoughts and what is happening right now. Well let's start with what everyone is wondering,"Why didn't you call Matthias?" Well that's probably one of the easiest...yet hardest questions. Well the answer is easy, the impact it has on me is the harder part. I didn't call him back because I'm afraid I will fall in love with him but he only wants me for sex or to use for other purposes.

My heart ached every... every time... I thought of his blue eyes and happy smile as I would think up scenarios of a happy life...all of them had him painted on the canvas of the future. Canvas of what I hoped life would be like. But my heart also ached as other...darker...canvasses came into my mind. Him using me for pleasure, him destroying me more than I ever can. Him breaking my heart into a million sharp...too sharp pieces. No one will ever touch my heart again because they could cut themselves on the broken pieces, as sharp as piece of glass.