Day 22: Body whorship (Prucan)

Helloooooo💕 Wow we can't calm down with the angst, can we? Anyway this one wasn't suggested, I just really wanted to do it! Hope y'all enjoy and yes it's a little angsty like I said before!

Matthew's POV

Hmm maybe I can lose a bit of weight? Yeah I've been eating a bit too many pancakes. And I can go to the gym more. I sigh a bit squeezing my stomach as I move down to my thighs squeezing it a bit. I sigh leaning against the mirror. Ugh why am I so insecure? It's normal to be chubby, there's organs there! But I do wish I was thinner and more fit. I am a bit to the fat side. Plus my glasses make me look so nerdy! Probably have to get contacts, Alfred has some so he knows a place. Ugh I thought so much of my insecurities, what was I getting ready for again?

"Hey Birdie you ready?" I hear my roommate and boyfriend scream. Oh yeah the date! "No I'll be out in a second Pooh Bear! Sorry eh!" I scream as I continue looking in the mirror again, not being able to look away, thinking of how I can make myself look better. It takes me less than two minutes to get dressed if I'm in a hurry, so I can look at myself for a while. I was so in thought, looking at the mirror I didn't notice the door open...

Gilbert's POV

I sigh as I got bored of looking at my phone. What's taking my Birdie so long? I decided to check on him as I sigh seeing him looking in the mirror frowning at times. I could tell what he's thinking of as I sigh and looked at him sadly. In my eyes he is absolutely perfect and awesome. I look at him for a while as he squeezed his stomach, thighs and arms. I sigh finally deciding to interrupt his thoughts.

I wrap my arms around his waist and rested my head on his, my chest touching his back. He was surprised as he calmed down realizing it was me. "Pooh bear I said I'll be there in a second," he smiled leaning into the touch as he held me hands. "Birdie I told you a thousand times before, you are absolutely perfect and I love you so much my sweet Birdie," I looked into the mirror as he sighed looking down shaking his head. I was kinda surprised, he usually never argues when I call him perfect.

"No I'm not Gilbert. I'm fat, a nerd, my lashes are too long so I look like a girl, my hair is also way longer than it should be with today's standards and this obnoxious curl that can't stay down," I see him glare at himself in the mirror as I sigh. I pick him up and place him on the bed getting on top of him. He looked at me confusedly,"Gil what are you doing?" He asks curiously. "Hmm well let's see..." I smile at him as he still looks at me confused.

"I love your cute little nose," I kiss his nose as he smiles a bit. "I love your neck that is always covered in hickeys because of the awesome me," I kiss and nibble at he moans and laugh a bit. "Stop Gilbert it tickles!" He scream at me laughing. I smile as I saw how happy he is. "I love you chubby stomach, it's so cute and so beautiful," he smiles a bit as I kiss it and bite it a bit leaving a mark. "I love your thighs and legs," I kiss and bite it a bit as he moans shivering a bit. "I love your cute little ass that still belongs to the awesome me," I squeeze his ass as he moans a bit but laughs as I said it belongs to me. "Yes only the awesome me can tap that awesome ass," I joke as he laughs harder at that. "Gilbert please stop," he says in between laughs. "Nein, never," I smile back at him happy to see him laughing.

And so I kept naming body parts complimenting them and sometimes we teased each other. "And your ring finger is someday going to wear the ring that binds the two of us together forever," I promised kissing it gently as he blushed darkly. "These pretty little glasses that can make you see how perfect you are," I kiss his glasses as he laughs. "Gil no! Now my glasses are dirty!" He smiles taking it off and placing it by the nightstand. "And most of all I love your heart. The thing that keeps you alive. The thing that kept beating even though you wanted it to stop. The thing that beats faster every time I hold your hand or kiss you. The thing that shows such kindness and warmth for those who try to get close. I love that heart so much Birdie, it's made out of gold. I love you Birdie, all of you. I wouldn't want you to change for the world," I smile as I rest my head on his heart hearing the loud thumps making me smile.

"Thanks...Gilbert," I hear him say though his voice kept cracking. I looked up and saw he was crying. Though he had a smile on his face showing it was happy tears. I smile as I lick and kiss the tears away. I smiled as I kissed him deeply and full of love. He kissed back and helped me strip myself. It surprised me when he stripped me of my pants without question. We break away as we smile at each other. "We're going to miss the reservation birdie," I remarked as he shook his head smiling. "Fuck the reservation, I just want to be with my Pooh bear," he smiled bringing me in for another kiss.

I was surprised and kinda sad but he was right, fuck it I'll do it later. I smile as I got the lube out. "Do you want me to prep you Birdie?" I ask breaking the kiss as he looks at me with that sarcastic glance that I absolutely love. "What do you think my answer is going to be Pooh bear?" He looks down at my member and then at me. He is probably saying that my huge member has stretched him out enough already. "I know I just don't want to hurt my birdie so I'm going to prep you," I smile taking off his boxers. He sighs but smiles at me knowing I can't bear (A/N Kumajiro! It's a pun, get it?) to see him in pain.

I put some lube on my fingers as I entered one, two and three. He was moaning loudly by the end of it as he moved his hips to cause pleasure. He really didn't need it. I smile as I kept thrusting and curling my fingers inside of him. He moans scratching my back. I smile more realizing he's making a heart with the scratching. "I love you so much my Birdie," I smile leaving hickeys on his neck as he moans loudly at the thrusting and kissing. "I ahhh love you too Gil," he smiles as he moans loudly.

I pull my fingers out as I thrust into him. He moans loudly at the size difference. He nods immediately saying I can move. I thrust into him harshly knowing he may not seem like it, but he loves it rough. He moans loudly as I knew where his prostate was. "Ahhh yes Gil please harder!~" He moan loudly as I nodded thrusting harder and faster into his prostate. I kiss around his body while thrusting into him as he moaned. I kept mumbling I love you as I continued kissing him.

Soon his member started to twitch as he moaned. I was about to make him say he loves himself before he comes but he beat me to it. "Gil I love you so much! I don't love myself but I will learn how to love myself! Please let me come!" He moans loudly as I was thoroughly surprised. I smiled and nodded pumping his member and thrusting into him. He moaned as it toppled him over the edge him coming on the bedsheets. I continued to give a few weak and slow thrusts before I came inside of him. He moaned at being full as I pulled out smiling at him as I pulled him close.

"That shower was pointless," he mumbles as I chuckle still holding him close. "The make out session was worth it," he smiles at me as he cuddled closer. "Good night Gilbert. Sorry I ruined the dinner reservation," He apologized yawning a bit. "It's alright Birdie. As long as I spent time with you," I smiled as he nodded and fell asleep peacefully. I smiled as I mumbled,"I love you, all of you..."

Bonus! (Still Gilbert's POV)

I started panicking as I gently stood up and got my trousers. I sigh in relief as I climb in bed. I stared at the red velvet box, opening it as I see a black cushion, inside of it a diamond ring. I sigh as I felt my heart rate increase. Maybe it's for the best, I wasn't ready for rejection today. Probably later when the time is perfect...

Suddenly the door burst open revealing Feliciano, my brother's boyfriend. "Payback for all the times you one cockblocked us and two all the times you walked in on us doing it!" He screamed as Ludwig sighed from behind him. I laugh a bit and continue to hold Birdie close. My life is perfect with him

Helloooooo💕 Feliciano finally got some revenge! Anyway I loved this it was sooooo cute! I want someone like Gilbert! I hope you enjoyed and will tune in tomorrow when we see... Wait what am I doing tomorrow??? Anyway let me go find out and then I'll see you guys tomorrow

Bye bye💕