Gentle and rough wants (UsUk Bunny and Wolf AU! part 2)

Hellooooo💕 Yes I'm back again, I'm trying to do the suggestions as fast as possible for a bit of surprise later on. Oh yeah I forgot to mention...

❤️💛💚💙💜HAPPY PRIDE MONTH💜💙💚💛❤️

I heard what's going on at the moment and for fuck's sake I hate it. We gained every right to be a person and to be treated as such. Don't let what's happening right now dim your light because I promise there'll be a day where no one can tell us what to do anymore. For now stay strong and never forget who you truly are.

Okay yeah that got very serious there but it's really my opinion. Anyway back to the story. This is a part 2 to a UsUk wolf and rabbit AU I did like a year ago so I hope you enjoy it. A lot of people asked me to do a part 2 including 112O11 and someone who I can't remember if they wanted to be left anonymous or not so for now let's keep it like that. I hope you enjoy this💕

Arthur's POV

"This time you ride me. Put on a show!"

I was surprised by Alfred's words. Wait what, I'm just a normal bunny humanoid there's nothing sexy or attractive about me, how will I get Alfred to get turned on again, since now that I'm in heat I'm the only one turned on. Alright Arthur just act confident and sexy, can't be that hard!

I smirk at him and rub our noses together lovingly. I started grinding against his member moaning out his name as I felt his member getting hard already. I leave hickeys and bite marks everywhere on his skin, lovingly kissing all the marks. I shifted my position a bit so Alfred was in a sitting position and my back pressed to his chest. I can feel him get more turned on from underneath me. I know an alpha get heavily turned on if they smell an omega in heat and just like that I used my scent to turn Alfred on. I continued to grind on him now more rougher and needier than before.

I felt him hold my waist bringing me to a stop. I whine loudly as I look at him with a lustful gaze and pouty lips. He was currently kissing and biting my ear not that I minded, felt pretty good actually. "Stop there cowboy~ You don't have to go so rough, I'm here you won't lose me," I glare at him as he said that. I know you won't leave me idiot! I just like it...rough...

"...Fine I'll go gentler," I pout as he only holds me close now letting me grind against him, slow and deep grinds making me moan and wrap my arms around Alfred's neck. His hand slipped down as he slowly started to pump my member making me gasp in surprise before letting out soft moans of his name over and over again. It's the only thing I can think of. Well it was a mixture between his name and his big cock ramming into my prostate causing me to scream out his name only for him to go fas-

"Alfred Please I need more!!!~ I beg him before I could stop myself. We were both surprised by my outburst as I covered my mouth not believing something so needy came from my red lips (it was red from the amount of deep kisses). It was silent as I just wanted to crawl in a hole and die. I was about to excuse myself to go to the bathroom when Alfred turned me around so I was in his lap facing him. I look at him confused as he smiled seeing my curious gaze.

With his one hand he smoothed my big floppy ear and with the other he squeezed and played with my fluffy tail. I squeak in surprise but soon smiled and let out soft hums in approval as he praised me with his actions. I lean against him as I breath in his sweet and salty scent. I honestly wonder how I smell like to him since I can't smell my own scent even if I'm in heat.

I suddenly felt pleasure course through my body as I moan holding on him tightly, clawing at his back. I look down and notice the hand that played with my tail started rubbing our members together making me tip my head back and let out moans of pure pleasure that coursed through me like an addictive drug. It would actually be an understatement to say that I'm totally addicted to this.